Attachments

• housephotos140.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 709

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Now that is really something right there!! :fine:

Woody's Janitor

Nice, Jeff when are you going to get me one!!!!

dixie

Jeff, when I was a kid, we used to find stuff all the time out around mulberry mtn and picketts mill.a friend of mines grand dad found a musket in firing condition in a hollow tree at Pickett's, the strange thing about it was the initials carved in the stock are the same as my buddies name!

ramsey

That is a nice find. It seems to be in great condition. Was it buried, and how deep. Any other uniform items found with or near?

Handgunner

For some strange reason, I can't see the picture.. :banginghe

Robk

Delton said:

Must be the steel plate in ya noggin blocking the signal again!!!!!!!! ::ke:

Rob

See in the chat room Big_D

southernclay

Delton said:

It's pretty too.::ke:

I couldn't see it with Firefox but can with IE if that helps.

Handgunner

RobK, I didn't think about that! :bounce:

I did what Southern Clay recommended and it worked. I run Mozilla. Through IE I seen it with no problems. :huh:

Jeff, your buddy found something to be proud of, that's for sure! Nice find!

ZACK

Thats awsome Jeff, tell your friend congrats. That find is something to be proud of. Did he find it near a battlefield or at a camp site? I have an ancestor that fought in the battle of New Hope Church here in Paulding. I have a few honey holes that I one day want to do a little relic hunting on. A few here in Paulding and a few others around the Metro area. All I need is more time and money and I will be ready to go.:bounce:

Bone Collector

That's a very nice find. Is it complete on the backside, too? I found one for sale with a certificate of authenticity priced at $2500.00. Another one that was not in such great shape was priced at $1500.00. I'll buy yours for $25.00!:bounce:

BC