CUDDE-LINK

destincabo

Have 12 cameras linked up and (knock on wood) no issues. Had to replace the batteries in the home base once (after 45 days). Cameras in the fields are still running on the original batteries (going for 60 days). Impressed so far and have the 12 cameras spread out over 450 acres. I'm a fan so far. Have ordered solar panels for the cameras but they have not come in yet, will be interesting to see how long they will go on the original AA batteries.

Mark K

Banned
Following.
What’s the cost for all linked together? Or do you just pay for the one main and the others are all linked to that one.

destincabo

The cell plan on an annual basis if I remember correctly is $30 a month. All 12 cameras transmit to the home base and those images get emailed to my gmail account. So $30 a month cell service that handles 12 cameras.

hunter 85

I am really liking the concept of these! But am hesitant to go this way as the reviews have been very mixed and one of the issues I keep seeing is they don’t like as far as advertised and the property I hunt is long and narrow and worry that I wouldn’t not be able to get the link up to work for me. It would save me a lot of time on late Friday nights when I get to camp chasing cameras on the property before the hunt in the morning. I need three more cameras before next season and have also been hesitant to buy anymore cause I keep looking at these and the price is the main reason I have not dove in on the cudde yet

davidhelmly

I am really liking the concept of these! But am hesitant to go this way as the reviews have been very mixed and one of the issues I keep seeing is they don’t like as far as advertised and the property I hunt is long and narrow and worry that I wouldn’t not be able to get the link up to work for me. It would save me a lot of time on late Friday nights when I get to camp chasing cameras on the property before the hunt in the morning. I need three more cameras before next season and have also been hesitant to buy anymore cause I keep looking at these and the price is the main reason I have not dove in on the cudde yet
I've got mine on a pretty thick property and I get roughly 400 yds between them, the units daisy chain together so they don't all have to be in range of your home or cell unit, they just have to be within 400 yds or so of the nearest camera. You could theoretically link 16 of them 400 yds apart with the last unit being 6400 yds (3.6 miles) from the home unit that you check, that's not the ideal setup but it would work.

philtuts

I don’t work for Cudde, but if you’re on the fence about these cameras - invest in them. I’ve been very pleased with mine. Only have 2 so far and they are awesome. They send pictures to me on the hour like clockwork. Battery life isn’t great, but that’s the only con so far. They’re awesome.

shawnrice

I don’t work for Cudde, but if you’re on the fence about these cameras - invest in them. I’ve been very pleased with mine. Only have 2 so far and they are awesome. They send pictures to me on the hour like clockwork. Battery life isn’t great, but that’s the only con so far. They’re awesome.
Sir how do you get them sent by the hour ? mine was sending at 4 am and 6 pm. now they only send at 4 am. once a day ,But when I was getting alot of pictures they sent every 45 min. but a cam was on a bad setting and took a crazy amount of pictures we fixed that issue ,maybe we fixed it too good ...Lol ,any help would be appreciated .Thanks

bubbafowler

So if I want to buy a 4 pack and don't need cell cameras, the home unit will be in my back yard, what series cameras do I need?

crasm1

you won't need 16 cams for 200 acres
Looking at a complete system, 16 cameras and solar chargers. Would be nice to cover the 200 acres at my place.

Has anyone tried a full system like this and if so how do you like it? Is there any filing system for the pictures or do they all just get grouped in the same file?[/QUO

Bucaramus

Just bought 2. Cell home cam and another to link. Cell did not link to website but they fixed that today. Their customer service is 2nd to none as well as a big shout out to David Helmly! These guys were off on the weekend but still worked on it for me. Thanks for the info David.

These cams can be set to send pics in batches or up to every 12 hours. If you set it to Batch 1 then it sends everytime 1 pic is received. So almost real time but that would be a ton of emails! You can also set them up to send texts if you know how to set that up.

Setup was not as bad as some say but I always read the instructions before messing with stuff. That's why they print them!

Cuddeback is coming out with a battery expansion module that you can add so it's like adding additional batteries. Not on sale yet as they are waiting on cables. A little inside info from the rep there.

We are using these on our KY lease and once setup you can have the home cell send to as many as 10 email addresses. Pretty cool setup. Wish I'd a come up with it!

davidhelmly

Just bought 2. Cell home cam and another to link. Cell did not link to website but they fixed that today. Their customer service is 2nd to none as well as a big shout out to David Helmly! These guys were off on the weekend but still worked on it for me. Thanks for the info David.

These cams can be set to send pics in batches or up to every 12 hours. If you set it to Batch 1 then it sends everytime 1 pic is received. So almost real time but that would be a ton of emails! You can also set them up to send texts if you know how to set that up.

Setup was not as bad as some say but I always read the instructions before messing with stuff. That's why they print them!

Cuddeback is coming out with a battery expansion module that you can add so it's like adding additional batteries. Not on sale yet as they are waiting on cables. A little inside info from the rep there.

We are using these on our KY lease and once setup you can have the home cell send to as many as 10 email addresses. Pretty cool setup. Wish I'd a come up with it!
Glad I could get you connected with the right person Buc, keep us updated on how you like them!!

Bucaramus

Glad I could get you connected with the right person Buc, keep us updated on how you like them!!

Will do. My wife grates me because of my time on the Forum. I don't do Facebook. But as soon as I had this issue I PM'd a fellow member and low and behold it is now fixed! Thanks GON Forum members!!!

Meriwether Mike

Sound like what I need for my Kentucky lease. May try it with 2 cameras. You have to have cell service on your lease though if I am right?

Bucaramus

Sound like what I need for my Kentucky lease. May try it with 2 cameras. You have to have cell service on your lease though if I am right?

Only if you want the cell cam. You can set any of them as the "Home" cam to receive pics from the others and then you just check it like normal. They have the cell in ATT and Verizon.

davidhelmly

Only if you want the cell cam. You can set any of them as the "Home" cam to receive pics from the others and then you just check it like normal. They have the cell in ATT and Verizon.
I’m pretty sure they are just offering Verizon at this time but AT&T is in the works.