Custom trout art

Killer Kyle

I want to take a second to say THANK YOU to Jboggs for this little gem right here! His daughter has been busy painting up these beauties this year, so I sprung at the opportunity to be the owner of a piece of custom art produced by her. She is an art student, and gained some trout inspiration this past summer when Jboggs put her on the trout water. Trout always seem to find a way to inspire us through their beauty don't they?! I am particularly fond of our southern brook trout, and her colorful perspective on those little bespeckled jewels caught my eye. I've always been a fan of colorful, graphic type trout art. I've never owned any fancy or expensive fishing gear, but I sure am proud to be an owner of some custom art produced by my own friend's daughter. Makes it special to me. Who knows, I might end up with a whole collection of these things! Thanks a million John! I love it!!

mrg1tg.jpg

Other examples of her painted stones
30d8as3.jpg

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice work!

jbogg

Thanks for the kind words Kyle. My daughter Brittany has started painting a few salt water species as well, but always seems to return to trout. If anyone is interested in one of her trout stones as a nice Christmas stocking stuffer for the fisherman in the family you can search “ArtbyBrittanyBaugus” (no spacing between words) on www.etsy.com.