Cute Kids/Grandkids Sayings

Oldstick

I ain't gonna lie, nothing like grandchildren after having 3 grown children of our own.

The latest is our 3 year old grand daughter using the phrase "last weekend" for any time in the past. It could be earlier that day or yesterday, whatever. "Nana, guess what? Last weekend I woke up and went to the potty!!!!!"
:giggle:

Hunter922

I remember taking my son on a dove hunt with me when he was 5. The hunt was pathetic and I only shot three birds. He said on the way home " we have three, one for each of us".... :D

Buck70

A friend of mine's son was learning to use the bathroom by himself. One day, he came waddling in the living room with his shorts around his ankles. He turned around, bent over and asked "am I clean". I fell off the couch laughing.

Pop

While having breakfast with the family one morning my granddaughter look over at me and said "Pop you know if you wrapped this bacon around a pencil I would eat the whole thing". She really loves bacon

AceOfTheBase

2 yr old grandson & grandma stopped at a stop light, the light turns green,
he spouts out "Drive MeMe drive!".
He's about out of college now & has a major jeep obsession.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
My son heard his maternal grandfather say, "I have enjoyed it." after every meal he took. One day when he was 3 or 4 he was having a meal that he did not like very much. After trying everything he could think of to get out of finishing it he said, "I'm joyed it wif it".

jaydawg

Years ago at Thanksgiving we were all in the basement around the “make-shift” table...you know, a tablecloth over plywood over the pool table. We were all eating and my little cousin, who had just been potty trained, was in the 1/2 bath under the stairs. All of a sudden the door flew open and he shouted “ hey, somebody come over here and wipe my a**!”...best part is his name is William, but everybody calls him Billy

Oldstick

That's like our grandson who was already 6 at least when he saw his baby cousin getting her diaper changed. All of a sudden he asked me and Nana, "How come she don't have a wee wee????" :ROFLMAO:

TrailBlazer999

When my oldest was 4 or 5 we were in a store talking about what to get her mom for Christmas. She said we she get her a toy and I replied that mommy wouldn't really enjoy that since she was an adult. She said, rather loudly, "What about an adult toy?" I just looked around and kept walking.

specialk

my wife took our son to take pics of him with live baby bunnies, sheep, goats, etc when he was about 5 or so....the photographer put the baby rabbit in his lap and he started petting it.....he looked up at the dude and said ''my daddy shoots these''.....wife said she hadn't been so embarrassed in her entire life....I felt proud!

specialk

another time my son had an assignment in 1st grade to pick out a cut-out of an ocean animal the teacher provided and write a sentence about it on the cut-out. other kids picked like starfish and wrote ''an animal with 5 legs or whales ''blows air out his blow head''...things like that.... our son picked a regular looking fish cut-out and wrote ''minnow-a small fish used for bait''.....I knew I was raising him right....

poohbear

I've got a grandson he has had a tuff go his first year of life with several surgeries to put a shunt in his brain but is doing good now. I've rode him on my golf cart and I have made a fan for life. He is just beginning to speak and now he can say pa pa and he will point toward the door he thinks the golf cart is outside. Sweetest words I have ever heard. So needless to say I have to go ride him every chance I get. Yes these grandchildren are fun much more than their mom's and dad's

Dialer

My 2 year old granddaughter McKinley Anne was handed a ultrasound photo of her unborn sister that’s due in July. Mom says “Who is that McKinley?” several times, and finally after 4 or 5 times as if a light bulb came on, She says Diarrhea mommy, Diarrhea!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not something said, but what my grandson Everett did yesterday.

My daughter and her ex never got married, but are doing really well both spending time together with him.

So my daughter and LIL Everett were over at his house yesterday hanging out with Dad and she was doing some dishes after eating. When she got done she went into the room where LIL Everett was playing and the window was open(no screen) Everett is not quite 3 but we’ve already determined s long time ago that he’s a climber.

He climbed out of the window and was out in the backyard playing in a big puddle.

And yes, he likes puddles too. I saw him dive into one here at our house after a big rain here several months ago. And I mean just dive right in it full body slam. Wife and I were standing right there feet away and before we knew it blammm.

Oldstick

I've got a grandson he has had a tuff go his first year of life with several surgeries to put a shunt in his brain but is doing good now. I've rode him on my golf cart and I have made a fan for life. He is just beginning to speak and now he can say pa pa and he will point toward the door he thinks the golf cart is outside. Sweetest words I have ever heard. So needless to say I have to go ride him every chance I get. Yes these grandchildren are fun much more than their mom's and dad's

And extra "likes" plus some big hugs on that one...:clap:

Hillbilly stalker

Many moons ago when my son was in kindergarten, it was around Thanksgiving time. His teacher decided they would do hand painting. Now they had all the young uns put their hand in paint and place it on their piece of paper to make a picture of a turkey, wellllllll, that wasn't good enough for my son. He took him a dab of paint and made a male part to the turkey. The teacher like to had a stroke and called my wife to the school and gave her the picture. Them two women thought he was some kinda of sexual deviant or something and was ready to send him to a shrink. My wife called me from the school and told me what was going on. She was all bent out of shape. I told her to put him on the phone. I asked him son "what did you do"? .He told me and said "daddy, everybody knows that a hen don't strut !" . I about blew a gasket laughing so hard. I reminded my wife that our 5 year son and his 6 year old cousin were seeing who could pee the farthest off the back porch last week. Boys will be boys ! I still got that painting around here somewhere.

Oldstick

Many moons ago when my son was in kindergarten, it was around Thanksgiving time. His teacher decided they would do hand painting. Now they had all the young uns put their hand in paint and place it on their piece of paper to make a picture of a turkey, wellllllll, that wasn't good enough for my son. He took him a dab of paint and made a male part to the turkey. The teacher like to had a stroke and called my wife to the school and gave her the picture. Them two women thought he was some kinda of sexual deviant or something and was ready to send him to a shrink. My wife called me from the school and told me what was going on. She was all bent out of shape. I told her to put him on the phone. I asked him son "what did you do"? .He told me and said "daddy, everybody knows that a hen don't strut !" . I about blew a gasket laughing so hard. I reminded my wife that our 5 year son and his 6 year old cousin were seeing who could pee the farthest off the back porch last week. Boys will be boys ! I still got that painting around here somewhere.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hillbilly stalker

I dug around but couldn't find the villain turkey painting. But what I did find, took me way back and I thought I'd share it with y'all. I found my sons 1st poem and his very 1st love letter. Mans it's great to be a dad, the memories that you have are priceless. He's 29 years old now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
my son Dylan has always liked to be outside and play in the dirt. He still won't stay in a building if there is a way to get outside. He would rather drive a tractor than to eat a steak. When he was around 4 years old we had a hard time trying to keep up with him, because if you turned your back, he would be in the yard digging it up and playing with his toy dump truck.
One morning during my wifes Christmas break from school, she was planning on sleeping til around 8 and then getting up. Dylan came in our bedroom around 6:3o or so, and woke us up. He told her "Momma, I'm hungry". My wife told him she wasn't getting up and fixing breakfast until 8 oclock and to go back to bed. He kept saying, 'But Momma, I'm hungry'. I asked him if he wanted to get in the bed with us. He crawled up in the bed, crawled over me and in between my wife and me. He layed quiet for about a minute, and I thought we were gonna get some rest. Dylan started wiggling around again, and I looked over just in time to see him sit up, put a hand on each side of my wife's face and turn her head so he could look her straight in the eye.

Just as serious as all get out, he told her "Momma, I love you more than dirt"

My wife was quiet for a few seconds, then she said ' Dylan, what do you want for breakfast?"