CVA Optima Elite Muzzle Barrel

hiawassee1

I have a CVA Optima Elite with a 243 barrel. I am looking to change it over to a muzzleloader for my son. I have searched CVA and Bergara website and cannot seem to locate the muzzle barrel. Are the muzzle barrels still an optin to purchase? and if so where can one find them? Thanks, J.R.

georgia_home

I have the same setup, 243/50. I think the optima elite was discontinued a number of years ago. 8-10. Roughly

You could call cva directly and ask. Or you may be able to check some of the sites that specialize in muzzleloaders and look for lightly used. It was several years ago, they did have good sales on the optima elite barrels, after the discontinuation, and I figured they were just liquidating the older stock.

Good luck

I have a CVA Optima Elite with a 243 barrel. I am looking to change it over to a muzzleloader for my son. I have searched CVA and Bergara website and cannot seem to locate the muzzle barrel. Are the muzzle barrels still an optin to purchase? and if so where can one find them? Thanks, J.R.

Last edited:

hiawassee1

Contacted both CVA and Bergara, response was from the same gentleman stating they no longer produce barrels compatible for this model. Guess I may have to take a different route.

Blackston

I have the 243 for my lil girl I have hunted and hunted for a muzzleloader with no luck . If ya find 2 let me know LOL

Stevo1973

Do you have the stainless .243 barrel? I have the .50 cal fluted black powder barrel i would trade for the 243 barrel.

frankwright

I did a little Googling and I found nothing.
Midway has an Optima V2 for $250 and there are deals everywhere if you look so probably cheaper to buy a new muzzleloader!
Good Luck!