CWD spreading faster than expected in Pennsylvania

fishman1957

I'm not sure if this is part of the problem but I left Pa. in 1985 started deer hunting mid 60's always saw some deer every hunt. I go back every May there are a lot more deer now saw a lot of deer eating flowers right next to houses in the middle of the day

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I'm not sure if this is part of the problem but I left Pa. in 1985 started deer hunting mid 60's always saw some deer every hunt. I go back every May there are a lot more deer now saw a lot of deer eating flowers right next to houses in the middle of the day
I think we've nailed it down. All those houses back in the 60's didn't have manicured lawns and family nursery stores to provide tons of bushes and flowers for the deer to eat in the ultra-landscaped homes as required by HOA's.

Ergo it stands to reason that HOA's and fancy landscapes cause CWD. That oughta be enough for us to get HOA's eliminated from Ga at the very least. A proactive movement to protect the deer herd.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
All of these states need to legalize pot growing so the deer can munch on the weed and gain valuable protection from CWD. The Government is causing CWD by their negligence.