CZ1012 Left Handed Saftey?

tater1997

Does anyone have ideas on how to switch the safety on a CZ 1012 from right to left handed?
On other shoguns, I was able to turn the safety 180 degrees and it be “lefty”. Not the case with the CZ. Looks like there are ridges cut that may make it impossible

fauxferret

Does anyone have ideas on how to switch the safety on a CZ 1012 from right to left handed?
On other shoguns, I was able to turn the safety 180 degrees and it be “lefty”. Not the case with the CZ. Looks like there are ridges cut that may make it impossible
Pretty confident that shotgun is not left handed friendly. As a southpaw myself I would suggest saving up and going for a beretta or a benelli. Pricey yes but I have a dedicated LH M2 and an A400 LH. BTW the A400 Series and 1301 Series by beretta. Can have their safeties swapped even on RH guns.

tater1997

Pretty confident that shotgun is not left handed friendly. As a southpaw myself I would suggest saving up and going for a beretta or a benelli. Pricey yes but I have a dedicated LH M2 and an A400 LH. BTW the A400 Series and 1301 Series by beretta. Can have their safeties swapped even on RH guns.
Yeah, that’s that I’m thinking I may do. Unfortunately I already bought the 1012. Overall it’s not a bad shotgun for the price. (No jams, shoulders easy, etc.) But the saftey kills it for me. Didn’t think about it beforehand.
I would honestly rather buy a right handed shotgun that can have the safety switched incase I ever want to sell.

fauxferret

Yeah, that’s that I’m thinking I may do. Unfortunately I already bought the 1012. Overall it’s not a bad shotgun for the price. (No jams, shoulders easy, etc.) But the saftey kills it for me. Didn’t think about it beforehand.
I would honestly rather buy a right handed shotgun that can have the safety switched incase I ever want to sell.
That is what I did with my 1301. It is my slug/ turkey gun. Always fun handing it to a right handed person and watching the confusion on their face trying to explain its a RH gun with a LH safety. Must be how we feel all the time.