Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Re:

2 Chronicles 20:9
‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.’

formula1

Re:

Job 19:25
For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.

formula1

re:

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
2 but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.
3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
4 The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;
6 for the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.

formula1

re:

Psalm 20
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
8 They collapse and fall, but we rise and stand upright.

formula1

re:

Psalm 24
3 Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully.
5 He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

formula1

re:

Psalm 26
11 But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12 My foot stands on level ground; in the great assembly I will bless the Lord.

formula1

re:

Psalm 33
8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.

formula1

re:

Psalm 94
16 Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers?
17 If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.
18 When I thought, “My foot slips," your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.
19 When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.

formula1

re:

Psalm 109
30 With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord; I will praise him in the midst of the throng.
31 For he stands at the right hand of the needy one, to save him from those who condemn his soul to death.

formula1

re:

Psalm 119
89 Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens.
90 Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast.
91 By your appointment they stand this day, for all things are your servants.

formula1

re:

Psalm 119:161
Princes persecute me without cause, but my heart stands in awe of your words.

formula1

re:

Psalm 130
3 If you, O Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness, that you may be feared.

formula1

re:

Psalm 134
1 Come, bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who stand by night in the house of the Lord!
2 Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord!
3 May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who made heaven and earth!

formula1

re:

Since we are about to embark on a system upgrade, I plan not to post bible readings again until Tuesday. So I have added 4 scriptures today. May you have a great weekend and please copy these to your local machine so that you may ponder what God has for you in these verses. God Bless!

Proverbs 8
1 Does not wisdom call? Does not understanding raise her voice?
2 On the heights beside the way, at the crossroads she takes her stand;
3 beside the gates in front of the town, at the entrance of the portals she cries aloud:
4 To you, O men, I call, and my cry is to the children of man.
5 O simple ones, learn prudence; O fools, learn sense.

Proverbs 12:7
The wicked are overthrown and are no more, but the house of the righteous will stand.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.

formula1

Proverbs 25
6 Do not put yourself forward in the king's presence or stand in the place of the great,
7 for it is better to be told, “Come up here,” than to be put lower in the presence of a noble.

formula1

Isaiah 11:10
In that day the root of Jesse, who shall stand as a signal for the peoples—of him shall the nations inquire, and his resting place shall be glorious.

formula1

Isaiah 46
8 Remember this and stand firm, recall it to mind, you transgressors,
9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose.’

formula1

Jeremiah 15:19
Therefore thus says the Lord: “If you return, I will restore you, and you shall stand before me. If you utter what is precious, and not what is worthless, you shall be as my mouth. They shall turn to you, but you shall not turn to them.

formula1

Micah 5

2 But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days.
3 Therefore he shall give them up until the time when she who is in labor has given birth; then the rest of his brothers shall return to the people of Israel.
4 And he shall stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of the Lord in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God.And they shall dwell secure, for now he shall be great to the ends of the earth.