Daily Bible Verse

Kwaksmoka

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Romans 12:12 KJV

Kwaksmoka

James 1: 2-5 King James Version

2My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Kwaksmoka

John 15:5-7 (King James Version)

5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Kwaksmoka

Matthew 23:11-12 (KJV)

11But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
12And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Kwaksmoka

Romans 10:9-11 (KJV)

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kwaksmoka asked me to post his bible verses for Sat. & Sun. Here's Saturday's:
Ephesians 5: 1-2 (KJV)
1Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kwaksmoka asked me to post his bible verses for Sat. & Sun. Here's Sunday's:

Matthew 22: 37-40 (KJV)
37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Al33

for Monday 6/13

Psalm 37:5,6 (NIV)

5 - Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:
6 - He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noon day sun.

Al33

For Tuesday 6/14/05

Proverbs 11:25 (NIV)

A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.

Al33

For Wednesday 6/14

Jeremiah 17:7,8 (NIV)

7 - but blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.

8 - He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out it's roots by the stream. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.

Al33

For Thursday 6/15

Romans 12:2 (NIV)

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the reknewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Al33

For Friday 6/17

Galatians 5:22,23 (NIV)

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. Against such things there is no law.

Last edited:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sat.6/18
Al33 was going to post today if he posts latter I'll delete mine. (KJV)
M't:6:19: Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
M't:6:20: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
M't:6:21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Al33

For Saturday 6/18

Ephesians 4:2-5

2 - Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
3 - Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.
4 - There is only one body and one spirit - just as you were called to one hope when you were called -
5 - One Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

NGMM, no need to delete your post. Thanks for getting one up in my absence. Meant to do it early this morning but it got hectic then I ended up in the ER for almost four hours. Just got home. Thanks again and God bless.

Al33

For Sunday 6/19

Phillipians 4:6,7 (NIV)

6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
A wise servantshall have ruleover a sonthat causeth shame,and shall have part of the inheretanceamong the bretheren.
The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the lord trieth the hearts.
Proverbs 17: 2 and 3