Daily Bible Verse

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Proverbs chapt 17

A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips:and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue.
Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker:and he that is glad at calamaties shall not be unpunished.

FESTUSHAGGIN

I dont know where branch is NGMM asked me to post this.

Proverbs 22:1 KJV
A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

Last edited:

Branchminnow

I think NGMM and all you other grandpas

will like this one.

Children's children are thecrown of old men;and the glory of children are their fathers.

FESTUSHAGGIN

Branch's internet is down and may be gone for most of the day. he asked me to post this.

Proverbs 17:7,8 KJV
Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince. A gift is as a precious stone in the eyes of him that hath it: whithersoever it turneth it prosperith.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bible Verse for Saturday
Branchminnow asked me to post this for him.
KJV
Proverb:17:9: He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.
Proverb:17:10: A reproof entereth more into a wise man than an hundred stripes into a fool.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Branchminnow asked me to post this verse for Sunday. (KJV)
Proverb:17:13: Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house.

Georgiaastro

KJV

Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Branchminnow

Enjoyed that astro

Georgiaastro

KJV

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Georgiaastro

KJV

2nd Timothy 2:1-3

1Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

2And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

3Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Georgiaastro

KJV 2nd Thessalonians 1:10-12

10When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Georgiaastro

1st John 1: 6-9 KJV

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Georgiaastro asked me to post this for him.Saturday

Ephesians 2: 4-10 KJV

4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Georgiaastro asked me to post this for him.Sunday

Revelations 19: 1 KJV

1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Eshad

Romans 12:2 NKJV

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and accceptable and perfect will of God.

Eshad

James 3:3-10 NKJV
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body. 4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by big toebig toebig toebig toe. 7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind. 8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.

Eshad

Psalms 91:1-2 NKJV

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust."

Eshad

Romans 10:9-13 NKJV

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Eshad

Romans 5:19-21 NKJV

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Saturday ---KJV
Joh:3:2: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Joh:3:3: Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh:3:4: Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Joh:3:5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh:3:6: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.