Daily Trump Sux Thread

drhunter1

That article is just grasping for straws. It's pathetic.

drhunter1

the man is a tv reality game show host.

of course he's a liar and a fool.

he throws out lies, and all his minions lap them up.

poor souls..........lol
Again let me remind you that you voted for a community organizer. lol

Fire Eater

We need a daily "SJW Triggering" thread to cover the day's outbursts by the green-haired, man-bunned, skinny-panted and masked human garbage outraged by our President.

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
the man is a tv reality game show host.

of course he's a liar and a fool.

he throws out lies, and all his minions lap them up.

poor souls..........lol
And you sucked Clinton and Obama's up with a straw. Do the names Ben Rhodes, Sydney Blumenthal, James Clapper, John Koskinen ring any bells. They never got fired for lying under oath.

But that said where is the lie Trump told?

And I ain't no lap dog, I have expressed my criticism of Trump.

Jcook54

Lying under oath is acceptable because your beloved Clinton administration did it? I would argue that lying under oath is wrong and the faults Clinton administration is no justification for doing it. Am I missing something here?

Thread starter #10

Patriot44

Lying under oath is acceptable because your beloved Clinton administration did it? I would argue that lying under oath is wrong and the faults Clinton administration is no justification for doing it. Am I missing something here?
After eight years of having a president that HATED America, the rules changed forever.

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
Lying under oath goes back to the oath they took. Trying to make the "Constitution" a living document is lying under oath.. Not enforcing the "Constitution" is lying under oath...

Thread starter #18

Patriot44

No deal! Never thought trump would let the establishment lead him around by the nose
Exactly, I sent $50 to Barksdale this morning, I will send another $50 next week until these democrats that call themselves republicans stop their behavior.

I am all in on the Trump train, that is why I voted for him, but these republicans better open their eyes.

Thread starter #19

Patriot44

I don't even believe the GOP on their 2A stance anymore, lying scoundrels.

No deal! Never thought trump would let the establishment lead him around by the nose
Don't kid yourself, this Obamacare Lite/Trumpcare is what he's said he wants. Trump and Ryan are the architects of this latest fisaco.

repeal first and wait

then Rs would be in the cat bird's seat negotiating the replace bill

Rs trying to negotiate here

Repeal it. Period. Then remove the restrictions that prohibit insurance companies from competing across state lines and let the free market work it's magic. Get the Govt out of health care.

This latest "plan" is just more Obamacare with bold new graphics.