Danielsville-Camp Maranantha

Thread starter #1
I was fortunate enough to get drawn. Is there anybody going that I know? What time do we have to be there on Friday. (Dec. 1) I am excited about seeing all of you. Even though I have harvested a buck with a 19"spread I am always excited just to be there. Can't wait. Let's see, I need to bring:
gun & ammo
sleeping bag
clothes
boots
hat
etc

Maybe I won't forget to bring ---------------------Me!

camp maranatha

has a quota hunt? I went there 4-5xs as a kid.

Great memories of ole Preacher Brock and camping.

Thread starter #5
I don't know what you mean. There was a download that I couldn't download. Tell me what it was. Please resend it.

Thanks,

Charlie

Thread starter #10
Maranatha

We saw nothing. Some did. Met some real nice folks. Thanks to all who gave their time , land and the food was good.

I was fortunate, I was able to tag along with a land owner. I got to witness a nice buck being taken and meeting the folks at the gathering. It was awesome being with a group of people who enjoy the outdoors.

I was fortunate, I was able to tag along with a land owner. I got to witness a nice buck being taken and meeting the folks at the gathering. It was awesome being with a group of people who enjoy the outdoors.
Thanks for your's and Tracy Pittmans help with the hunt! Y'alls hunters had a blast!