Danielsville-Camp Maranantha

cherokee charlie

I was fortunate enough to get drawn. Is there anybody going that I know? What time do we have to be there on Friday. (Dec. 1) I am excited about seeing all of you. Even though I have harvested a buck with a 19"spread I am always excited just to be there. Can't wait. Let's see, I need to bring:
gun & ammo
sleeping bag
clothes
boots
hat
etc

Maybe I won't forget to bring ---------------------Me!

sweatequity

camp maranatha

has a quota hunt? I went there 4-5xs as a kid.

Great memories of ole Preacher Brock and camping.

cherokee charlie

I don't know what you mean. There was a download that I couldn't download. Tell me what it was. Please resend it.

Thanks,

Charlie

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
My kids went to camp there.

cherokee charlie

Maranatha

We saw nothing. Some did. Met some real nice folks. Thanks to all who gave their time , land and the food was good.

I was fortunate, I was able to tag along with a land owner. I got to witness a nice buck being taken and meeting the folks at the gathering. It was awesome being with a group of people who enjoy the outdoors.

Arrow Flinger

I was fortunate, I was able to tag along with a land owner. I got to witness a nice buck being taken and meeting the folks at the gathering. It was awesome being with a group of people who enjoy the outdoors.
Thanks for your's and Tracy Pittmans help with the hunt! Y'alls hunters had a blast!