Dawgs / Kent State (2022) ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Kirby is a good coach and UGA should learn from this. Any team is beatable on the right day.

The offense performed well once they got serious. The defense turned in it's worst performance in years. They were not ready for the challenge Kent State gave them. That is a coaching failure, plain and simple. It's not enough to coach them up. You have to prepare the team mentally.

brownceluse

We had over 500 yards of offense. That’s not struggling. We had 3 turnovers, two by Ladd. On top of that Ladd couldn’t catch a cold in the 1st half. Take two of three of turnovers away and the score is 53. Sloppy day in Athens for the Dawgs. But let’s be clear tge Dawgs didn’t struggle. Offense or defense

00Beau

We had over 500 yards of offense. That’s not struggling. We had 3 turnovers, two by Ladd. On top of that Ladd couldn’t catch a cold in the 1st half. Take two of three of turnovers away and the score is 53. Sloppy day in Athens for the Dawgs. But let’s be clear tge Dawgs didn’t struggle. Offense or defense
Kirby losing control, Sloppy after the game to, DB arrested on 6 charges including DUI at 4:57 am. I know they are kids, but DUI is unacceptable. And before yall hammer me, yes it happens at all schools.

BamaGeorgialine

I will say this, everyone has a down game, but that game showed me two things, UGA is beatable, and Washington may just be a lot better this year than people give them credit for. UW throttled Kent State in their first game under a new coach, and UGA struggled against the same team.
Wow! A Dawg fan that didn't blame the referee's! Kudos to you sir. I like your observations

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Wow! A Dawg fan that didn't blame the referee's! Kudos to you sir. I like your observations

You misidentified the target, he lives out in PAC12 land.

Madsnooker

Maybe you haven't been around here long???? Jockey is a USC fan....no, Oregon fan......no, that's it, he's a Washington fan. Anyway you get the point. He's been missing as the pac slipped into irrelavancy years ago. He's a good dude though he was just a little misguided back in the day but I think he gets it now. :LOL:

Jetjockey

Maybe you haven't been around here long???? Jockey is a USC fan....no, Oregon fan......no, that's it, he's a Washington fan. Anyway you get the point. He's been missing as the pac slipped into irrelavancy years ago. He's a good dude though he was just a little misguided back in the day but I think he gets it now. :LOL:
I went missing because I moved to Gods country!! We don’t have too much time to watch college football out here in the fall. Heck, if I hadn’t tested positive for covid on Fri, I’d have been in the grasslands hunting pronghorn all week. I’ll be ticked if I cant get out at least 3-4 days later this week for this tag that took 5 years to draw. ?‍♂️ Which means I probably won’t be watching football Sat either! ?. With that said, I’ll be hangin out in the Battery in two weeks drinking cold ones and watching football on Sat while my wife is in class. Ticks me off because there’s a heck of a dry fly bite right now on the local trout river, and I have to be in ATL watching football. ??

BamaGeorgialine

I went missing because I moved to Gods country!! We don’t have too much time to watch college football out here in the fall. Heck, if I hadn’t tested positive for covid on Fri, I’d have been in the grasslands hunting pronghorn all week. I’ll be ticked if I cant get out at least 3-4 days later this week for this tag that took 5 years to draw. ?‍♂️ Which means I probably won’t be watching football Sat either! ?. With that said, I’ll be hangin out in the Battery in two weeks drinking cold ones and watching football on Sat while my wife is in class. Ticks me off because there’s a heck of a dry fly bite right now on the local trout river, and I have to be in ATL watching football. ??
Sounds awesome. I wouldn't watch a game either. I'm going to South Dakota in three week's, but unfortunately I can only stay out there for one week