Daytona

tcward

If Jimmie Johnson doesn’t win this race tonight with no competition left, he really needs to give it up...

specialk

Stenhouse will wreck him, or anybody else, to get the win....

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What did yall think of Jr in Da Booth.

specialk

As long as he dont say boggity x 3 im ok....

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
First race I have watched in 6 years. I would give Jr a C-. To start with he dose not have the voice for it, and he kept saying the same stuff over and over. He needed to shut up every once and a while, but he thinks the race is about him. He has some inside info, but he needs to learn the role of a color man, because that is all he will ever be.

RacinNut

To me Jr is just more more talkin head, to me theres way to much talkin, I usually mute the sound and watch the race, too much talkin. Some might remember, back in the 2009 season DirectTV had a indemand pay per view for Cup, 5 drivers per race and all it was was in car cameras and scanner talk, no talkin heads, no commercials, it was great for a RacinNut like me, then it disappeared in 2010 never to be seen again.
And the big one was not 17 fault, it was 24 that started it all.

HunterJoe24

Didn't mind Jr until he started talking about how veterans make too much money. Also was never a fan of Harvick until his reply to Jr. Jr's a scam, listening to him at Talladega a couple years ago showed that. He completely changes his voice and demeanor for his fans and plays the whole daddy thing way too hard.