Dead Buck@I-75&I-575

feathersnantlers

Anybody see the dead buck in the left emergency lane southbound on I-75 just before the 575 overpass this morning?

I did not see a bullet hole or any type of field dressing. His antlers were already cut-off at 07:30am. His hair and hide looked roughed up. I am confident he was hit and killed. I always have my hopes up that I will see deer on the powerline there one day.

HardCoreHunter

I got a good look at him from the north bound lane. He was a four point. Also saw a doe close to Wade Green, a doe at 92 and a six point just past the lake.

TROPHY

I saw that buck near Town Center Mall on Monday morning and the doe at Wade Green median on Monday afternoon.
Must be a helthy herd hanging out at the mall. The young bucks must be cruising near the edge of the mall on the weekends looking for some HOT does.

I always glance down that poweline cutover too. I have never seen a single deer on that hillside. But, sure does look like good huntin.

:flag:

Killdee

This is how we time the pre rut every year.I saw 6-8 deer run over from Pine Mtn to Marietta this Sunday.We were seeing the young boys chasing this weekend and crusing the woods.There will be 7 of us hunting our club all next week.
Killdee