Dead ringer sights

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
I have looked at those for the past 2 seasons. But some reason i cant get rid of my single front sight. I feel like i can get on target faster only having a front bead.

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
If your referring to my post, all i use is a front site. I have no rear sight to line the front one with.

spydermon

they are ok if your gun shoots straight. if not, there is not much adjusting. the screws that come with them will strip immediately and the company isn't much help with questions or replacement parts.

there are better options

monkoo

I put one on my daughters youth 870 she likes it , and so do I . It keeps her head looking down the barrel , instead if raising up to shoot

EastmanFireFighter

I just put one on my 835 a few weeks ago and hate it. Have done ordered the true glow sights that were once on it. The reason I do not like it rests solely on the rear sight or the sight closest to the shooter for some people. The little crosshairs that you have to align with the front sight makes it aggravating and when your shooting that sumtoy that is real tight it throws me off. To each is own but that's my opinion.