Deal on Badlands gear

shdw633

Just got a heads up on Badlands gear. Badlands website has everything 50% off and free shipping with Promo Code blf&f2018. That's Badlandspack.com. I got a merino wool baselayer top and bottom for $49 shipped free. Thought I would pass this along.

12gamag

Thanks buddy! I just ordered a backpack.

HIGH COUNTRY

I love my Badlands backpack - you can see and feel what a better made product that it is - well designed also.

I got min for half price from Midway, I actually think they made a mistake on the pricing...

shdw633

I love my Badlands backpack - you can see and feel what a better made product that it is - well designed also.

I got min for half price from Midway, I actually think they made a mistake on the pricing...

What pack do you have. I am looking at them right now to possible buy the Pursuit but I don't know what makes them so special or if that is even the one that will work best for hunting deer in Georgia. I have other packs and they seem adequate but what makes these packs better then the rest out there. I just saw a Magellan backpack in Academy Sports which looks almost exactly like the Pursuit but it was only $39 versus the $49 I would be paying (via the discount) on the pack on the Badlands website.

GregoryB.

I know they have a no questions guarantee on their stuff. My monster fanny pack got ripped and they said to send it back we don’t care if you got it at a yard sale. They repaired it and sent it back super quick.

shdw633

I caved in and bought the Pursuit with a 3 liter reservoir for $65. I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it.

CamoDawg85

Great call. I’ve been eyeing some of their gear recently and the lifetime u conditional warrant in addition to the discount was enough to send me over the edge for 2 pieces of apparel. Thanks!

deast1988

I ordered a TreeHugger
A tree Wrap
A monster

It'll cover all my styles of hunting.