Deepfake videos - the cabal is trying to get out ahead of the real videos. Google search results show the majority of searches are in DC

All of Washington is atitter and agog. I'm just waiting for the whip to come down.

I don't know them big words,I stay where the lites are always on.
titter
verb (used without object)
to laugh in a restrained, self-conscious, or affected way, as from nervousness or in ill-suppressed amusement.
noun
a tittering laugh.

agog
adjective
\ ə-ˈgäg \
Definition of agog

: full of intense interest or excitement : EAGERkids all agog over new toys
Say "Yes!" to the dictionary. :bounce:

NOYDB

NOYDB

Merriam Webster innerwebs version.
I used to carry a paperback American Heritage with me to Dr. appointments and the like to have something to read. At one point I had 8 dictionaries in various bookshelves. Some hardbacks.

I used to carry a paperback American Heritage with me to Dr. appointments and the like to have something to read. At one point I had 8 dictionaries in various bookshelves. Some hardbacks.
We have 3 or 4 at home including two Webster's Unabridged. That sucker is huge.

NOYDB

We have 3 or 4 at home including two Webster's Unabridged. That sucker is huge.
Used to get a lot of books from early yard sales. By time I started third grade Mom had acquired three complete encyclopedias for me. Detritus from when you could sign up for book club memberships and then had the complete set and your kid never used them. At a yard sale people were ready to pay you to take them.