Deer candy

E

early riser

How are your persimmons doing. Ours are still hanging on, but about to get there.

Sorry....., Pictures have since been removed.

E

early riser

They're almost ripe for the eating....DEER CANDY!

early riser

E

early riser

Tommy,

Huh :confused: , all our trees are still loaded and don't seem to have even droped any yet. I figure it's still going to be another week or two before they really drop any.

Some of the short small trees will be picked off by the deer standing up to get to them, but the BIG trees still have a ways to go before they drop.

early riser

E

early riser

Ramey Jackson said:
I've not seen a persimmon on a tree in about 2 1/2 weeks. Hey Larry...can I hunt that tree? :bounce:

Ramey, the one tree that is LOADED with the limbs hanging down from the weight is almost right at the camp house. Last year we had one particular young buck which would make a B-line for it every evening. It is still LOADED as we speak.

It's the tree almost center of the pic below. Been thinking I might need to cut the plot around the tree close to the ground to allow the deer to find them better.

e.r.

dixie

I don't

know if this holds true for critters or not, but I remember my Granddad telling me they're not good to eat until a frost was on them, He said the same about pumpkins. I wish we had trees like that on the lease!!

sweet 16

Persimmon scent

Have any of ya'll squeezed the juice out and put in a ketchup squirt container and shot it on your rubber boots before going to stand? Try it. I have some in the refrigerator at home now. Tell your wife or you might have it on some French Fries by mistake. Sweet 16

H

HT2

Larry......

CANDY INDEED!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

We only have few and far between of those.......

Wish we had more....... :clap: