Deer cart for $13

shdw633

Ok, I bought this and I got a notice that it has shipped; however, I am wary as to whether it will get here or not. I used Paypal so I am not afraid that I will not get my money back if it doesn't come in; however, what I am saying is I would use Paypal instead of just paying for this with a credit card....in other words, buyer beware, if you can't stand to lose the $13 I wouldn't buy it.

Now that the disclaimer is done...I could not resist the price on this and have purchased it. I mean seriously, $13 for a deer cart that normally runs between $50 and $80 bucks. I am taking my chances on this and am willing to wait till mid July for it to get here. If it doesn't then I will go through Paypal and get my money back and if that doesn't work I have thrown more at the lottery then this so I'm taking my chances!! It states they have 3 left so I thought I would pass it on for those risk takers out there like me!!! :bounce::bounce:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Deer-C...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

blakely

Years ago, my dad bid a nickel on a "real samurai sword" that was being sold by a guy in China. He actually won it and after spending about $130 in shipping then waiting for a month, he got it. He said he just bid on it to see if he could get it for a nickel.

shdw633

Years ago, my dad bid a nickel on a "real samurai sword" that was being sold by a guy in China. He actually won it and after spending about $130 in shipping then waiting for a month, he got it. He said he just bid on it to see if he could get it for a nickel.

That was kind of my thought. Just want to see if it's going to be real or not and since I trust Paypal that was good enough for me to try and get it.

They are sold out now...I'll let everyone know if they list anymore if the future.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I bought 3 waterproof insulated jackets from cabelas once for $16 shipped because of a tip on here..they are 10 years old and like new..

shdw633

I got the last one. :bounce:

You thought you got the last one.....they just posted 3 more available. :bounce:

I'm worried they are going to rip off the world.....$13 at a time!!! :hair:

cowhornedspike

You thought you got the last one.....they just posted 3 more available. :bounce:

I'm worried they are going to rip off the world.....$13 at a time!!! :hair:

Could be, but PayPal will be on my side if that happens. I don't like to take PayPal for payment but I always pay that way on ebay. :)

Fishin & Hunting

Has anyone got their deer carrot?

shdw633

Has anyone got their deer carrot?

One poster in the deer hunting section that said he ordered one a month or so ago indicated his was supposed to be in by June 5th, so we're all waiting to see if it get's there by then.

XJfire75

They’re back in stock, anyone received theirs?

shdw633

Mine posted as shipped last week. Im still not holding my breath on any time before september.

They do that pretty quickly but the tracking number they give does not work when you put it in the tracking website. I'm like you, just hoping it gets here before season.

shdw633

anyone got theirs yet?, still waiting on mine

I haven't gotten mine but they did say it can come anytime between now and July 12th for me.....tick tock, tick tock.

hdgapeach

My order shipped May 31st, with an expected delivery of anytime between June 15 - July 20th. That amounts to a 35 day span of expected delivery. I'd done forgot I ordered one 'till I saw this thread again.

Sho - nuf "slow boat from China" shipping there! I just hope it gets here before the rubber tires dry rot....... (ain't holding my breath, though!).