Deer Hunting Lease In Sumter County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton Woods

327 acres Prime hunting land in sumter county Americus GA. The property is all wood pines and hard woods. This Places is ready to hunt roads have been bush hog already for food plots there are 6 stand ready to hunt 1 feeder already on property. The property has agriculture surrounding the property.The property holds a lot of deer. To lease property it $15.00 dollars a acres there are no camper allowed on property. Call 386-566-4376

Jim Boyd

Great deal most likely!!!!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Clinton
The no camping clause may limit you to folks with a local connection of some sort. Be sure to advertise locally too.
Good luck

Dale Drury

327 acres Prime hunting land in sumter county Americus GA. The property is all wood pines and hard woods. This Places is ready to hunt roads have been bush hog already for food plots there are 6 stand ready to hunt 1 feeder already on property. The property has agriculture surrounding the property.The property holds a lot of deer. To lease property it $15.00 dollars a acres there are no camper allowed on property. Call 386-566-4376

Dale Drury

Property sounds great,Me and just 2 more are interested on the lease.
Give me call when you can.Dale Drury 912 552 4458

Romohrpe

Sir, I am interested in your lease. I can be reached at (404) 551 - 9636 or email at romohrpe@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.