Degradation of language

NOYDB

BANNED
Project managers get higher salaries.

Keeping the copier full of paper is a project.

That must mean they are project managers.

Or at least that is how it is entered on their resume.

Just because they have a title doesn't mean they can actually do the job.

sinclair1

MY wife made houses go up as a project manager, but it's ok, I was jealous too. She made more than me during those years. I just go to meetings for a living :cheers:

NOYDB

BANNED
MY wife made houses go up as a project manager, but it's ok, I was jealous too. She made more than me during those years. I just go to meetings for a living :cheers:

She actually was a Project Manager. But the title has no meaning any more.

I went to school and qualified as a systems analyst. But the higher salaries attracted all those looking to pad their resumes. After a while the title lost it's meaning. I still am one but that and .50 cents.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I'm a Miner, I just want to come home every morning.

Reactions: Dub

oldguy

Think about what a Masters Degree or PhD USED to mean!
Get 'em on line now and can barely read and write!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Next time you check into a motel and when the person at the desk starts their bit about "Free" WiFi and breakfast tell them it's not free, you pay for it. Watch the look of utter confusion on their face as they struggle to understand. Then calmly explain to them that it is NOT "Free" but "INCLUDED".

NOYDB

BANNED
Next time you check into a motel and when the person at the desk starts their bit about "Free" WiFi and breakfast tell them it's not free, you pay for it. Watch the look of utter confusion on their face as they struggle to understand. Then calmly explain to them that it is NOT "Free" but "INCLUDED".

But it will be posted on the marquee out front.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Yes, yes it will