Democrats Looking For A Challenger To Omar

I was just about to post that. That is highly unusual, so someone at the DNC is paying attention to Jewish voters. Even if they don't find someone, they made sure this hit the media.

drhunter1

I was just about to post that. That is highly unusual, so someone at the DNC is paying attention to Jewish voters. Even if they don't find someone, they made sure this hit the media.
Jewish voters vote hard line democrat no matter what. They would vote for Saddam Hussein if he were on the ticket.

Except that district has been taken over by Muslims, so any challenger would be pretty much the same.

lampern

Except that district has been taken over by Muslims, so any challenger would be pretty much the same.
The district includes the entire city of Minneapolis and its whiter, wealthier western suburbs; about 67 percent of its residents are white, compared with about 84 percent of the state as a whole.

Omar, a Somali-American and one of the first two Muslim women to serve in Congress, won big in Minneapolis itself. Kelliher, who is white, won the suburbs west of Minneapolis by wide margins.

Thread starter #9
She gets this term and one more. Then her liberal compadres in St. Paul will gerrymander her out of office. She's bad for bidness so she's gonna have to go.

They voted her in, now they have buyers remorse. You get what you pay for, dummies.

They voted her in, now they have buyers remorse. You get what you pay for, dummies.
I'm sure her consituants love here, they just think she's being too quiet and nice.

I'm sure her consituants love here, they just think she's being too quiet and nice.
I guess all those white folks in her district want their grandchildren’s heads cut off.

I guess all those white folks in her district want their grandchildren’s heads cut off.
I think there aren't many of those left there in Little Mogadishu.

I think there aren't many of those left there in Little Mogadishu.
“The core of Minneapolis outvotes the suburbs, even though the population may be relatively similar,” Erlandson said.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
They need to be looking for a permanent room at Gitmo along with daily doses of waterboarding!

But even those who were deeply offended by Omar’s comments about Israel concede they have not yet found anyone to challenge her.
Reckon potential challengers may fear Muslim jihad & retribution.

I expect there are "no go zones" in the Minneapolis-St.Paul area that are not safe to go to similar to France & the UK Muslim neighborhoods where fearful law enforcement will not go to.

Like she did against Trump, I still question if Rep. Ilhan Omar (D) is human or not, how can anyone be filled with so much hate.:smash:

With so many of her haters & people upset with Omar's hateful actions, I expect Ilhan to be like Cardi B at the iHeart Radio Music Awards & use it as even more motivation to do more.::ke::bounce:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minnesota-dems-consider-primary-challenge-against-ilhan-omar

Minnesota is now home to one of the largest Somali communities in the global diaspora, with an estimated 100,000 living in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. The Cedar-Riverside neighborhood is the center of the Somali community – and is fondly nicknamed “Little Mogadishu” – for its array of Somali-centered organizations, businesses, and mosques.

53-seconds
Cardi B Acceptance Speech - Hip Hop Artist of the Year | 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/...i-sit-in-to-confront-democratic-anti-semitism

Rabbi Declares Omar 'Unfit', Pushes Pelosi Sit-In to Confront Democratic Anti-Semitism

03-14-2019

Last edited:

jimbo4116

Retired Moderator
She gets this term and one more. Then her liberal compadres in St. Paul will gerrymander her out of office. She's bad for bidness so she's gonna have to go.
It won't happen that quick. The 2020 Census will not be in the books until late in the year at best. I expect there to be court challenges because Minnesota is projected to lose a seat, so re-apportioning her out will be fairly easy. But I think the timing would give her a shot at a third term in 2022. I think she will be voted out in a primary before then because she is a hard line Muslim. She will keep running her mouth to her own detriment.

I lived in Burnsville (it's to Minnehopeless as College Park is to Atlanta) for 3 years.
The average person in those areas never believed it "would come to all this". They walked around with their heads in la-la land and thought Al Franken was just a good guy trying his best to do a good job.
They're not very politically smart, collectively speaking, in that state.

As Gene Hackman said in Mississippi Burning, the rattle snakes are starting to commit suicide.