Democrats to vote on bill to make your gun illegal

PopPop

Dems now claiming you can buy gun online with the click of a mouse
You can. Well it takes more than one click. Taking possession requires a bit more effort.
Buying a congressman is actually easier.

Nadler just said bill would keep a person from "exhibiting dangerous behavior" from getting a gun (paraphrased).

Who determines "dangerous behavior"?
A liberal psychologist?

Real slippery slope here folks.
Exactly. "Exhibiting dangerous behavior" probably includes buying a gun. That's proof that you're a violent sociopath.

Thread starter #51

lampern

Nadler now opposing government watch lists despite support govt watch lists

This amendment has the Dems bashing law enforcement.

Yet the Dems support terrorists watch lists- No Fly, No Buy

You can't make this up!

(they just got exposed)

Nadler just said bill would keep a person from "exhibiting dangerous behavior" from getting a gun (paraphrased).

Who determines "dangerous behavior"?
A liberal psychologist?

Real slippery slope here folks.

Remember now.....this is coming from the party who is supporting late-term & post-birth abortion murder.

Theoretically, we'd all be safe if they go by the standard of "exhibiting dangerous behavior". By that definition none on the left would qualify. Their belief system and conduct are beyond highly alarming.....as well as anyone who'd vote in that direction, too.

We'd not have to worry about the butthurt children raised by kooky parents who don't help their kids build character and coping skills.....thusly getting volatile and irrational and go way beyond their spoiled brat state and grab guns and shoot up schools.

These islamic radicals that relocate here would be disqualified when they exhibit their madness. No guns for them.

Gangbangers and thugs wouldn't be allowed guns, either.

They've thought this through really well and have it down to a science. Only law abiding citizens would be allowed to own guns.

There is so much stupid stuff coming from the left that it's not even possible to sift through and find a nugget of wisdom ever so often. It's just an overwhelming onslaught of complete and utter stupidity. I

I've encountered some really low I.Q. folks in my time on this Earth. I can say, though there are few exceptions to the rule,.....they are all democrat-ish. Their leaders and any who would vote for them.

Thread starter #57

lampern

Now they want to disarm you but not the police.

Magazine ban up for debate

Dude from Florida said "high capacity magazines" should be limited to the battlefield.

Except your local LEOs are exempt.

Make sense of that

Last edited:
It's 9:15pm. I am watching the House Judiciary Committee "markup" on bills that establish a "pre-crime" weapon confiscation, limit magazine capacity, restrict weapons, and they have just sent the bills to the full House.

The discussion proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that democrat member of the committee are liars, idiots, and grossly dishonest. I guess I should not be surprised to see that several of the GOP members are just as stupid as the average democrat. Sad night!