Derrick Ansley to UT

brownceluse

You love to rub that Vandy stat around. When the actual record is 75-33, UT firmly in control of that rivalry. We are talking about an in-state rival. Kinda like Tech is to the dawgs. Only the record is 67-41 for uga. And Tech has the longest win streak and largest margin of victory. Even Kirby has taken an "L" from Paul Johnson. Quit worrying about my Vols, and talk when you have a ring to show for it. Yeah, you went to the SEC Championship, and lost. Ya'll went to the Sugar Bowl, and were embarrassed. We couldn't muster a bowl game, and still recruited like we were a ranked team. No Vol fans honestly believes we will be contenders for a few more years. But if Butch Jones can beat UGA, Jeremy Pruitt isn't far off. I don't care if Pruitt kicks chalkboards. Just coach the team and execute. Some of you dawg fans would have liked to have seen Mark Richt kick something every now and then to know he was still awake. I'm sure if Kirby had done it, it woulda been praised as "enthusiasm". Some of ya'll talk out of both sides of your mouth. And some talk from places I won't mention.
Like I told your running buddy the Vols recruiting class was 3rd best in the east and 7th in the SEC. Congrats! This thread was started by a vol and in the first sentence talks about how serious the Vols are about fb. It’s obvious on how serious the Vols were based on all that money y’all spent. For you to compare GT and Vandy is hilarious. GT used to field some dang teams. Well Candy has always been Candy..... Y’all are pounding your chest on a staff that’s accomplished nothing other than a 7th best SEC recruiting class. If that makes you feel like your back then by all means carry on.

brownceluse

Cause we've never seen you lose an avatar bet. All this talk won't matter soon. Like ive said, yall have become accustomed to Dooley and Butch. And even Butch beat ya'll 2 in a row and competed every year except the year he got fired. I'm not worried about where we were, I know where we're going. I'm just going to enjoy the ride there
I know how you know because Pruitt is such a proven HC. You have absolutely no idea where your going just we didn’t with Kirby. Butch beat Richt and Kirby in his first year. Then we went to Knoxville a helped y’all get rid of Butch. Remember? You guys are hilarious.

brownceluse

We were just a top 10 team 2 years . When was the last time Candy was ranked? Or even beat a ranked team? I think it was UGA! Heck they even beat ol Kirby. Funny how things change in a few years huh?
You fired a coach that had y’all in the top 10???? Speak Bucky speak!!!

BuckNasty83

Like I told your running buddy the Vols recruiting class was 3rd best in the east and 7th in the SEC. Congrats! This thread was started by a vol and in the first sentence talks about how serious the Vols are about fb. It’s obvious on how serious the Vols were based on all that money y’all spent. For you to compare GT and Vandy is hilarious. GT used to field some dang teams. Well Candy has always been Candy..... Y’all are pounding your chest on a staff that’s accomplished nothing other than a 7th best SEC recruiting class. If that makes you feel like your back then by all means carry on.
Yall put too much stock into numbers. As I've said before. Plenty of teams do more with less. See Clemson, Washington, Oregon, Oklahoma. They aren't having the number 1 class. You need talent yes, but coaching and developing talent will get you a lot further.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yall put too much stock into numbers. .

Then why are you so worried about where your class is ranked? It's 12 but you keep saying that "composite" has you at 9.. If numbers don't matter why do you care?

Cause in reality, you know it does!

You spend most of your time on here defending your dumb analogies and dumb predictions..

Like, The Vols leveled the playing field with this recruiting class.. facepalm:

Browning Slayer

We were just a top 10 team 2 years . When was the last time Candy was ranked? Or even beat a ranked team? I think it was UGA! Heck they even beat ol Kirby. Funny how things change in a few years huh?
A top 10 team??? :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe before the season started... I remember all of those threads you started about how good the Vols were going to be.. Even playoff caliber.. But what happened?

Oh I know.. The Vols actually had to play the games on the field and not on a piece of paper..

The Vols haven't sniffed a top 10 ranking in over a decade!

Browning Slayer

For the record.. Tech has won their division a few times since the Vols have actually won theirs.. So it's safe to say, Tech is more relevant then the Vols. And so is Vandy.
Let ^that^ sink in Vols... That has got to sting...
This sums it up pretty good..

51679266_664091997339774_5658382467724214272_n.jpg

brownceluse

Yall put too much stock into numbers. As I've said before. Plenty of teams do more with less. See Clemson, Washington, Oregon, Oklahoma. They aren't having the number 1 class. You need talent yes, but coaching and developing talent will get you a lot further.
Great way to spin it. Wouldn’t expect anything but from you. Clemson recruiting doesn’t finish 7th in their conference they finish 1st or 2nd every year. Also, your comparing an unproven HC and staff to Dabo and his staff? Laughable......

BuckNasty83

I know how you know because Pruitt is such a proven HC. You have absolutely no idea where your going just we didn’t with Kirby. Butch beat Richt and Kirby in his first year. Then we went to Knoxville a helped y’all get rid of Butch. Remember? You guys are hilarious.
It's clear. Once he gets his guys, we're going places
Then why are you so worried about where your class is ranked? It's 12 but you keep saying that "composite" has you at 9.. If numbers don't matter why do you care?

Cause in reality, you know it does!

You spend most of your time on here defending your dumb analogies and dumb predictions..

Like, The Vols leveled the playing field with this recruiting class.. facepalm:
The numbers are a tool, but not the only tool. You can't predict everything based on where your class ranks. Its just not that simple. You need team chemistry, coachabilty, good evaluation skills, scheme fit, health, grades, stay out of trouble and good coaching, etc. And not to mention all the overrated guys and underrated guys.

Clemson has been outside the top 10 for about 7-8 years, but won 2nc. Oklahoma is another example. When has KY had a good class? They finished 2nd in the East. Meanwhile, that's how bad the east has gotten and yall are bragging? Lol

BuckNasty83

Great way to spin it. Wouldn’t expect anything but from you. Clemson recruiting doesn’t finish 7th in their conference they finish 1st or 2nd every year. Also, your comparing an unproven HC and staff to Dabo and his staff? Laughable......
It don't matter. If they are 1st in their conference in recruiting. They are still outside the rest of the teams and would rank similar to UT if they were in the SEC.

Browning Slayer

It's clear. Once he gets his guys, we're going places
Going places... :rofl: :rofl:

The only place the Vols are going is too a bar to watch the Dawgs in the playoffs..

Browning Slayer

The numbers are a tool, but not the only tool. You can't predict everything based on where your class ranks. Its just not that simple. l

Tell that to Bama.. :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

MudDucker

Staff member
Are the Vols planning on fielding a football team this year?