***Devil's Backbone Hunting Club in Meriwether & Talbot County / 4700 Acres***

Khannay

Want to join club in 2015

Want to join the club in 2015. I am a Physician in Rome Ga. I was a member back in the late 90s so know a lot about the area. Keith Hannay 706 346 8516 --cell or Email at outdoorman52@att.net thanks

concreteman

I would like to join your club .is there anyway I can view your club this week n im looking for long time commitment .have been in other club for 15 yrs but was sold last yr. so please call me @678-449-5194 or text me thanks

B767erDrvr

Tagged Out on 1st Day with 3 Toms

Tagged out with 3 toms on the day 1!

Attachments

• IMG_6464_2.jpg
    IMG_6464_2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1,914

B767erDrvr

Prayer Needed For Larry Williams

I believe in the power of praying.

Larry Williams has been a member of the club since it was founded in 1988 and a face that everyone knows. Larry is one of those members who will do anything for you and he'll give you the shirt off of his back!

I just spoke with Larry's daughter this morning and she informed me that Larry suffered a massive stroke last night and is in the hospital.

Please keep Larry and his family in your prayers.

Thanks,

Jodi

Attachments

• IMG_5783_2.jpg
    IMG_5783_2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,761

alanramc

SORRY TO HEAR THAT !!! I HUNTED WITH HIM DOMN THERE FOR 12 YEARS MYSELF AND YOUR RIGHT CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored GOOD MAN!! PRAYING FOR HIM !!!!!

B767erDrvr

Larry Williams Update

I spoke with Larry's wife this evening. Larry has been moved to the Emory Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at Southern Regional Medical Center in Riverdale. Larry has improved tremendously since his stroke a few days ago! His doctors have indicated that Larry has a long hard road ahead of him with his recovery. But they are very optimistic that he should have a FULL recovery!!!

Thanks for everyones prayers!

B767erDrvr

Winner of the Biggest Turkey Harvested Award

Congrats to Ben H. for winning 2015 Biggest Turkey Harvested Award!

Attachments

• IMG_7501.jpg
    IMG_7501.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,518
  • IMG_7504.jpg
    IMG_7504.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,562

B767erDrvr

2 Vacancies available!

We currently have two vacancies available. I'm trying to fill two vacancies for a couple of members. One of our members is relocating with his job and the other has some medical issues and will be unable to hunt this year.

Please read the first post of this advertisement on page 1 before calling. This will answer many of your questions.

If you're interested please get in touch with me.

Thanks,

Jodi Killen
678-438-4141