DH and cooler temps

TheTroutWhisperer

October is just around the corner which means DH regs for NC and Tenn. will kick in. Even better cooler temps. September in N. Georgia this year was the most hot I ever remember.. I just returned from a fishing trip in Colorado and it has me primed to get back to it on my home turf. I have to wait another month before Georgia kicks in however. It is happy times when I need to wear a heavy flannel shirt and warm socks in the river. To you guys that enjoy the DH streams, Happy Fishing!

flyrod444

Just wanted to let anyone know who plans on fishing Tuck DH that Duke is drawing down bear lake for work on rails at dam. The release has been around 580 cfs for almost a month and should continue for a few more weeks. Makes for tough wading in what one can Wade and no wading in a good bit of it. Check Dukes site out to check release before committing to a trip there. Once draw down is complete release should be perfect for wading most of the fall
https://lakes.duke-energy.com/index...hbbw1gIVQh-GCh26TQtTEAAYASAAEgIMjvD_BwE#/flow
Click on Nanthala area to check release.