Di-Lane Quota Hunts: need dog power?

gsp578

Update: With the first Di-Lane hunts approaching soon, I wanted to offer my assistance once again. Don't be that guy that either doesn't show up due to a lack of dogs or the one that comes and walks around aimlessly without dogs and complains about the lack of success (as I have seen both in the past). Don't waste a golden opportunity! If you need assistance, PM me or call 912-657-6578.

If anyone draws a hunt at Di-Lane and is in need of dog power, I can be available most hunt dates (especially Wednesday hunts). I am very familiar with Di-Lane as I have hunted it for many years now with great results. If interested and in need of dogs, PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:

gsp578

Update: With the first Di-Lane hunts approaching soon, I wanted to offer my assistance once again. Don't be that guy that either doesn't show up due to a lack of dogs or the one that comes and walks around aimlessly without dogs and complains about the lack of success (as I have seen both in the past). Don't waste a golden opportunity! If you need assistance, PM me or call 912-657-6578.

gsp578

If anyone draws a hunt at Di-Lane and is in need of dog power, I can be available most hunt dates (especially Wednesday hunts). I am very familiar with Di-Lane as I have hunted it for many years now with great results. If interested and in need of dogs, PM me. Thanks.

Ok folks, time is running out. If you need dog power, don’t be afraid to ask for help. I’ll be more than glad to assist. Don’t waste an opportunity just because you don’t have access to someone with dogs. I’ve been hunting Di-Lane for a lot of years now and have great success. Give me a buzz if you need help.
Chad Gray
912-657-6578