Dick's Sporting Goods Stores Have a Buy 5 Clearance Lures get 5 Free Promotion Right Now

boatbuilder

I remember when I lived in midtown I had a crazy old lady neighbor that drove a tiny car with a coexist sticker and tried to shame me by telling me my truck was too big and used too much gas and I was killing the planet. I told her to have a nice day.

Now Folks are are telling me I’m killing freedom if I buy fishing lures on sale at dicks or watch an nfl football game or wear Nike running shoes.

Some of y’all Remind me of that old lady

Last edited:

GeorgiaBob

boatbuilder, you are welcome to do whatever you want, including watching multimillionaire thugs with sports contracts kneel for the National Anthem at all the Falcons games you want to attend, buying all the shoes made by underpaid Indonesian children that you want to buy, and supporting any anti-gun store you want.

Just because some of us ain't doing that, doesn't mean you have to play follow the leader.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Don't accuse of me of being a shill or not having any moral compass. I'm not shilling for them. I simply found a deal. You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of what an endorsement is. Let alone most words in the English language. You have no standing to question my dedication to the 2A or the constitution. So feel free to go back to the Political forum where it's acceptable to stump for so called pro gunners in name only like Trump and Casey.

I didn't accuse you of anything. Just pointing out a fact.

I have no standing to question your dedication to the 2A? Sure I do and probably why you are getting the responses you are.

You said this.
This time however I did crack because of the value.

And this.
But once in awhile I get weak and give them my money

You admit to being a strong supporter of the 2A but only when it fits your need and it's ok to support companies "when you want to save a dollar" that stand against the 2A.

My stance for the 2A is non wavering. If a company doesn't support it or makes political stances against it, I don't do business with them. Period. I don't make exceptions and I wouldn't take anything from Dick's, even if they were giving it away for free.

I got my dividends check from REI this year. I mailed it back to them with a letter telling them they can pound sand. I don't do business with them either. I don't crack because of the value or dollar I'll save.

Last edited:

boatbuilder

boatbuilder, you are welcome to do whatever you want, including watching multimillionaire thugs with sports contracts kneel for the National Anthem at all the Falcons games you want to attend, buying all the shoes made by underpaid Indonesian children that you want to buy, and supporting any anti-gun store you want.

Just because some of us ain't doing that, doesn't mean you have to play follow the leader.

Have a nice day.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Life's a garden.....Dig it!!!!
Yall sweat the politics ,I'll just go fishing!!!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I was just trying to make a point, all these folks that won't go into Dicks, I guarantee most have been in a Kroger since they made their gun stance awhile back.
So let me get this straight; You are equating pulling a magazine publication off of the shelf with a sporting goods and outdoor interest company actively disconitinuing to sell particular weapons and partnering with another company that actively lobbies congress to do away with guns all together?

Yeah, I see the parallel.......facepalm:

killerv

So let me get this straight; You are equating pulling a magazine publication off of the shelf with a sporting goods and outdoor interest company actively disconitinuing to sell particular weapons and partnering with another company that actively lobbies congress to do away with guns all together?

Yeah, I see the parallel.......facepalm:

Yep, that was the closest thing they had in the store to make their point. They could have done it quietly and never said anything. The actions of each store means the exact same thing.

PappyHoel

If they were giving away free ammo I wouldn’t step foot in there.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yesterday, I bought 2 whopper Ploppers, 2 Lunker Lures, 2 Strike King SpinnerBaits and several bags of plastics, at my local Tackle Shop. Did not even look at the price. Pretty sure that guy ain't using the proceeds to affect my Constitutional Rights.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Kroger allows open carry in our town so gets my business.
My money goes to folks who don’t work against my interest.

I admit to thinking little about this when fishing.
Best I fish more!