Dinner for two. slow bite this morning but thankful

RamblinWreck

Good eats right there. Nice.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Sometimes we just have to slow down to enjoy life. Looks like your slowdown was very enjoyable.

Old Yapper

Brim fishing on a lightweight outfit is just a whole lot of fun and then later comes the satisfaction of "the tasting".
I wasted about ten years of my life chasing those silly bass trying to be "hero" when I could've been enjoying things instead of fighting weather, expenses, time clocks, and all the rest.
Grrrrr!...color me DUMB.
I hope the good Lord continues to allow me to stay somewhat healthy for about ten more years so I can keep enjoying those "gills" and crappies until he finally calls me home.
Blugill.JPG

ilbcnu

Brim fishing on a lightweight outfit is just a whole lot of fun and then later comes the satisfaction of "the tasting".
I wasted about ten years of my life chasing those silly bass trying to be "hero" when I could've been enjoying things instead of fighting weather, expenses, time clocks, and all the rest.
Grrrrr!...color me DUMB.
I hope the good Lord continues to allow me to stay somewhat healthy for about ten more years so I can keep enjoying those "gills" and crappies until he finally calls me home.
View attachment 1081692
I have fished for everything that swims during the course of my life but there is nothing better than brim fishing