Disney Fight

LTZ25

Now the bystanders are receiving heavy criticism for now trying to stop the fight , where males were hitting females and little kids were standing there watching . Would you have stepped into the wild fray to stop it ? I would not have . If I was younger and less intelligent maybe but now I'm thinking when this family reunion is over they will be looking to sue anyone possible , Disney for sure and anyone trying to deprive them of their wright to ruin other family day at Disney Land . They should all be arrested today .

BeerThirty

I would have stepped in the second the dude swung at the woman. Put him in a headlock and wait for the police.

I'm not too worried these days about getting sued where something morally right usually prevails.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Totally Uncivilized!

turkeykirk

Would hate to go to one of their family reunions. Might get beat up or worse.:biggrin3:

specialk

And all i see when i go there is mickey and goofey....

Cmp1

BANNED
Before I even read the article this mng,,,,I was giving odds on the people involved being black,,,,

Great that the guy intervened,,,,

95g atl

Before I even read the article this mng,,,,I was giving odds on the people involved being black,,,,

I was 100% on the odds. And look at that.............I was right on the money.

Animal Planet is right!

This site is kid friendly, so I cannot really say what I want to say, but most of y'all know exactly what I'd be saying. :)

Regardless, I don't care who you are, you don't hit women like that.
Idiot should be locked up for 10 years in max security prison - thought he wouldn't last a week if inmates knew what he did.

If you turn the sound off it looks exactly like a fight I saw once at the zoo between a family of monkeys.
The guy hit the women several times and barley knocked one down, not much of a tough guy. I’d have probably watched for a minute just to laugh and then checked ol boys jaw for weak spots lol. You could have beat him down and said you were trying to help the females, maybe got a free pass or a t-shirt from Disney.

95g atl

You could have beat him down and said you were trying to help the females

Unfortunately, those kind of "people" would get some liberal lawyer to sue the pants off you AND likely say it was "race related" (b/c you be a racist).

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
According to this morning's news, NO criminal charges filed. Go figure......

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Disney needs this to just go away quietly.

I think that Disney needs these kind of "animals" (and that is a fair term to describe their behavior) to go away and never come back again !!!!!