Divers around here?

AllTerrainAngler

I have been trying to find other local divers and this forum seemed to be my best bet. Looking for someone to split gas with to go out and spearfish offshore.

zedex

Gator Bait
If i were there, id take you up on that. I go alone where i live because nobody here spearfishes and im considered scum because i do. I like that i control which fish comes out of the water

AllTerrainAngler

If i were there, id take you up on that. I go alone where i live because nobody here spearfishes and im considered scum because i do. I like that i control which fish comes out of the water

Where ya at? I drive pretty much anywhere from georgia up to nc and west over towards texas.

zedex

Gator Bait
Where ya at? I drive pretty much anywhere from georgia up to nc and west over towards texas.
Im way further than texas.. im on vancouver island, in british columbia.
But, every couple years i make my way back to brunswick. Can bring my dive gear

divinginn

How is the diving off the GA coast? I have never spearfished but go down to Fla for most of my diving or Lake Lanier for local dives.

Teh Wicked

I used to dive out of Tampa and do a lot of deep water offshore stuff, some of the most fun I ever had. Personal fan of the Hogfish you can nail offshore.