Do you know

Theres not enough information for me to even make a good guess.Especially since I can't really measure the amount that people "do for God".sorry
Maybe give us some more hints.

gordon 2

Some say Samson is one because it is said he killed many more philistines in his death than in his life. Which means by killing himself, not that he killed while he was dead.

So Samson maybe is one. ( A type of Christian) but also a type of muslim maybe.

Thread starter #4
Some say Samson is one because it is said he killed many more philistines in his death than in his life. Which means by killing himself, not that he killed while he was dead.

So Samson maybe is one. ( A type of Christian) but also a type of muslim maybe.
You are right very good ! ! ! Samson is one, since you know that the other one should be easy. Read the question again very slow and thing what it says the answer is in the question its self.

Jesus would be in the running, I would think.

Thread starter #7
Jesus would be in the running, I would think.
Yes, He is the other one very good ! ! !
Samson was one of these men. He slew more men in is death who were enemies of God than he slew in his life (Judges 16:23-31). He killed all the leaders of the nation who held in bondage the children of Israel. Jesus was the other man. Through His death He conquered death, He11, and the grave, liberated all men and redeemed them to God by His blood (Col. 2:14-17; Rev. 1:5; 5:8-10; John 3:16). Thus He did more by His death than He did during His life on Earth.

Jesus, I've read about. Samson, I saw the movie. So tell me how did he kill those leaders of that nation while he was dead?

Interesting question. I'll read the account inJudges tomorrow.

gordon 2

Jesus, I've read about. Samson, I saw the movie. So tell me how did he kill those leaders of that nation while he was dead?

Interesting question. I'll read the account inJudges tomorrow.
(He slew more men in his death that were enemies of God...)

It is misleading to say in his death perhaps. Rather it might read by his death or through his death. Samson killed himself and the leaders of the enemies of his people by pushing down the pillars of the building ( temple) where the philistine leaders were and where he was captive. So Samson killed more philistines by killing himself, by his death that when he was alive. ( He had killed some in war previous...)

Personally I find to say that Jesus was one of "two men" a bit misleading as well. And though some will say that Jesus was a man like Samson it seems a worrying understatement to me.

Last edited:

gordon 2

Judges 16:30 KJV

And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.
-----------
This is what most scriptures say " the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life."

"at his death"...

Thread starter #12
That the mark of the beast is not to be 666

There are three brands men will have a choice of taking in the days of the Antichrist inside his kingdom. They are his name, his mark, and the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-18). The name and mark of this man is not given in any Scripture; so no one will know what they are until he comes and men get to know what his name will be and what mark he will choose to put upon his followers. The only one of these three brands that is given is the number of his name, and that is stated as being 666 in Rev. 13:18. So 666 is not the name or the mark of the beast. It is the number of the beast.

Thread starter #13
That many people have aready gone to Heaven and He11

Enoch Gen. 5:24; Heb. 11:5, Elijah 2 Kings 2:11-13, Paul 2 Cor. 12:1-7, John Rev. 4:1, and many bodies of the Old Testament saints Matt. 27:52-53, and all those that were not resurrected were all captured from the devil in the underworld and taken to Heaven when Christ went back to Heaven Eph. 4:7-11; Acts 1:11. Now when every righteous soul leaves the body at death it goes to Heaven until the resurrection 2 Cor. 5:8; Phil. 1:21-23; Rev. 6:9-11. All the souls of the wicked that have ever died have gone to He11 and will continue to go there until after the Millennium, when these in He11 will be brought before God in judgment, and then they will be cast into the lake of fire Luke 16:19-31; Rev. 20:11-15.

Thread starter #14
The Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God

That there is a difference between the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God? The Kingdom of Heaven in this age is the realm of profession as taught by the parables, wherein the tares and wheat and the good and bad are in the Kingdom of Heaven. The Kingdom of God is the realm of God in the vast universe. The Kingdom of Heaven is only a part of the universal Kingdom of God.

"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (Matt. 22:29).

Thread starter #15
The Earth Is More Than 6,000 Years Old And That Inhabitants Were On It Before Adam

This is true. There have been already 6,172 years from Adam to 1948, Not only this, but the Bible teaches that there was a social system on Earth that was destroyed by a great flood long before Adam. This flood is pictured in Gen. 1:2 as covering the Earth, before the six days in which Adam was created. It is also mentioned in Ps. 104:5-9, Peter speaks of it as "the world [Greek, kosmos, social order] that then was, being overflowed with water perished: but the heavens and the earth, which are now [since the six days of restoration], by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire [to be purified, resulting in] . . . a new heaven and a new earth" (2 Pet. 3:4-13).

The cause of the first flood before Adam was the fall of Lucifer and the rebellion against God of one third of His own angels, along with the people who lived on the Earth over whom Satan ruled. That Satan ruled the Earth and led and invasion into Heaven to cast God out, is clear in Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:11-17; Luke 10:18; 1 Tim. 3:6. The devil was defeated and the Earth was cursed and placed under water as in Gen. 1:2; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet. 3:5-7. All life was totally destroyed, including birds, men, vegetation, and all cities were destroyed in which the pre-Adamites lived (Jer. 4:23-26). In the restoration of the Earth in six days, as in Gen. 1:3-2:25, God told Adam to "replenish" the Earth. Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants of this present creation.

This is true. There have been already 6,172 years from Adam to 1948, Not only this, but the Bible teaches that there was a social system on Earth that was destroyed by a great flood long before Adam. This flood is pictured in Gen. 1:2 as covering the Earth, before the six days in which Adam was created. It is also mentioned in Ps. 104:5-9, Peter speaks of it as "the world [Greek, kosmos, social order] that then was, being overflowed with water perished: but the heavens and the earth, which are now [since the six days of restoration], by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire [to be purified, resulting in] . . . a new heaven and a new earth" (2 Pet. 3:4-13).

The cause of the first flood before Adam was the fall of Lucifer and the rebellion against God of one third of His own angels, along with the people who lived on the Earth over whom Satan ruled. That Satan ruled the Earth and led and invasion into Heaven to cast God out, is clear in Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:11-17; Luke 10:18; 1 Tim. 3:6. The devil was defeated and the Earth was cursed and placed under water as in Gen. 1:2; Ps. 104:5-9; 2 Pet. 3:5-7. All life was totally destroyed, including birds, men, vegetation, and all cities were destroyed in which the pre-Adamites lived (Jer. 4:23-26). In the restoration of the Earth in six days, as in Gen. 1:3-2:25, God told Adam to "replenish" the Earth. Adam and Eve were the first inhabitants of this present creation.
I can see where that might explain a pre-adamic flood but how does it explain a pre-adamic race?

It's possible that those people on the earth that existed before Adam were the products of evolution. Maybe the results of genetic breeding by life on another planet. Perhaps they were the offspring of Lucifer and his one third of angels.

Maybe just the results of God's creation and Adam was picked out for a covenant.

Israel

Paul said "I die daily" if I recollect. Thanks be to God for him, also. And all my brothers (and sisters) who who seek to keep their word to their own hurt, counting it all joy. Honorable.

Thread starter #19
That multiludes of people will not know that Jesus Chirst has come to the Earth

That multitudes of people will not know that Jesus Christ has come to the Earth until after His second advent and the resurrected saints begin to take over the governments of this world in the Millennium? Scriptures definitely say that many people will not see His glory or His person the day He comes to Earth (Isa. 66:19). It is only when Christ is reigning in Zion that many nations will say "Let us go up to the mountain of the Lord" (Isa. 2:2-4; 52:7; Zech. 8:23). It is only in the immediate vicinity of Jerusalem that ever eye will see Him at the second advent which is pictured "as lightning" shining under only one part under Heaven (Matt. 24:27-31; Rev. 1:7).

That multitudes of people will not know that Jesus Christ has come to the Earth until after His second advent and the resurrected saints begin to take over the governments of this world in the Millennium? Scriptures definitely say that many people will not see His glory or His person the day He comes to Earth (Isa. 66:19). It is only when Christ is reigning in Zion that many nations will say "Let us go up to the mountain of the Lord" (Isa. 2:2-4; 52:7; Zech. 8:23). It is only in the immediate vicinity of Jerusalem that ever eye will see Him at the second advent which is pictured "as lightning" shining under only one part under Heaven (Matt. 24:27-31; Rev. 1:7).

Ezekiel 37:28
"And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever."

Why do you think it's only the nations around Jerusalem that will see him?