Does anybody like "SINK BISCUITS" besides me?????

Handgunner

Stumpman! That's the name of the ones I'm talking about "Grands"... Good stuff, especially with homemade fig preserves or jelly!

stumpman

Banned
This is Mrs. Stumpman

Try this recipe for "Bundt Pan Bread":

Heat oven to 400 degrees

Melt 1 stick of butter in bundt pan

Once the butter in melted remove the pan from the oven.

Take 3 packages of flaky biscuits (in Pillsbury I think it is the green labeled package) remove from package and stand the biscuits on their sides. This will fill the bundt pan fairly tight.

Bake 20-25 minutes. Check in center to make sure biscuits are done. May have to cook longer at higher altitudes.

Remove from oven and turn plate upside down on the pan. Flip over on plate and serve hot. The bread pulls apart in layers. This goes a long way with a big crowd.

Stumpman says "This is so good it will make you want to slap your momma!" But I wouldn't advise it.

Enjoy!

H

HT2

Stump.......

stumpman said:
Try the grands by pillsbury there the closest thing to fresh we have found, but ya still gotta whop um. :smash:
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

They ain't homemade....

But them "GRANDS" are purdy good!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Handgunner

Thanks, Mrs. Stump! Sounds good! Another recipe I seen here while back was this.

Spray down a muffin pan with Pam. And in each muffin hole, put a scoop of crushed pineapple, and then in the center, put a cherry. On top of that, put a canned biscuit. Pour a tad bit of the juice over the biscuit... and then bake as usual.

When done, flip them out of the pan and you have mini-pineapple upside down cakes. :)

It'll make your tongue knock your eye-tooth out... :D

gabuckeye

Love them real homemade biscuits but I also really like some of those sink biscuits too. Those flakey ones are real good if cooked just right. Over cook them and they are trash.

H

HT2

Buckeye.......

You're Right!!!!!!!!!

If they are over cooked, they can be used for "hockey pucks"!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p