Does anyone........

Woody's Janitor

miss the campfire? I sure do. It's just not the same without a good campfire.

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Maybe We Can Get It Back Someday. It Sure Was Nice.

CAL

This is the computer age.Why can't we have a campfire?Lets just put in an order for one and see what happens?

H

HT2

Argh!!!!!!!!!

I'll be here as I stated......

But, I seriously doubt it will be as often.......

As I stated earlier......

I don't like change.......

And, this is really "blowin' my mind"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banginghe :banginghe

01Foreman400

Staff member
Man I miss the old setup. Why is it when you reply it goes to the top of the thread? ::huh: Atleast this way we will get rid of all the members that signed up and never came back.

Darrell

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
01Foreman400 said:
Man I miss the old setup. Why is it when you reply it goes to the top of the thread? ::huh: Atleast this way we will get rid of all the members that signed up and never came back.

Darrell

Darrell, you can click on users CP and then Edit Options and then change the setting so the first thread comes up first and the replys as they are posted.

Jeff Phillips

I think I saw a post that said we would get our old colors and the campfire back soon! I'll be glad to see it :eek:ut:

Handgunner

Years ago someone said, and I can't remember who that "The mind is it's own making. It can make a Heaven from #ell, or a #ell from Heaven".

Same thing. This site, just like the other, is what we make it. It'll be all back to normal once people find their way, and adjust. It takes patience. :)

Having said that.... Someone grab the matches while I chop some kindlin'.. :D

dbodkin

I knew it

Delton.. playing with fire again..... :D

Junior

Move on...

HT2 said:
I'll be here as I stated......

But, I seriously doubt it will be as often.......

As I stated earlier......

I don't like change.......

And, this is really "blowin' my mind"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banginghe :banginghe
I.M.O.- If you don't understand,respect, or realize what Woody and everybody else has went through to keep this site going and all you have to do is log on and enjoy then maybe you don't need to "be here as often".It just makes my blood boil to see or hear people complain and gripe about something good , when( and if )they tried to do it they would probably fall flat on their face. :mad: