Does this make ya'll madder than all get out too?

Heathen

You are absolutely right Throwback, that is the same way we do our customers at closing time if they are looking to make a purchase we'll stay late for them, but if they are just looking I have no problem tell them we are closing and they are welcome to come back later to browse. :bounce:

Randy

Here's one for ya'll...

I was at the HotSpot in Barnesville to get some gas. They were packed and after waiting a little I got one of the tanks farthest away from the door. Now this tank has "You must pay before pumping" but I have used it before and have not had too. At any rate I look in at the cashier who motions for me to come in and pay first. A little ticked off, I go in and hand her $100.00 so she would feel comfortable that she would be covered if I decided to leave. There was a line so I just kind of stepped to the side of the register and handed it to her so I could get back out and pump and get out of the next guys way.

So I pump about $30.00 worth and go back in. As I said there was a line so I got in back of the line. When I finally got to the register I say "I am the guy who gave you the 100 bill a while ago." She says "That was not very cool!" I am like "What do you mean?" She says "I had all these people in here ahead of you and you just stepped in front and handed me your money." I said "You mean you wanted me to get in that long line to hand you my deposit and then go out and pump and come back in and stand in line again?" She says "Yes. I can not take your deposit and wait on these people at the same time." "Yes I understand." I said. "That is why you have a job here, because you can not do more than one thing at a time." I think that little girl got mad at me.

Heathen

I think most of these people working at convience stores could care less with the exception of a few.
They think they are doing you a favor by waiting on you instead of looking at it look this is my job. :confused:

Dixie Dawg

Randy said:
"Yes I understand." I said. "That is why you have a job here, because you can not do more than one thing at a time." I think that little girl got mad at me.

LOL Randy!!!!
Been there, know what you mean!

Kerri :)