Dog Days of Summer Driveler #293

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Some jackleg done took one of my cameras off the tree and stomped it into the ground! Straps are gone also! Great idea ... Break the camera and take the straps!

Was the camera on private land?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Can you salvage the SIM card to check for jackleg's picture?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Some jackleg done took one of my cameras off the tree and stomped it into the ground! Straps are gone also! Great idea ... Break the camera and take the straps!

What a low life thing to do! Some folks got nothin to em.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Contractors about half done, new plenum is on the air mover. Putting the bigger bypass on now. Nice guys, said they we’re going to restrap all my ducting to take out kinks and pinches, no cost.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dang!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

What a JERK, not to mention an IDIOT!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Contractors get done got to run to the hunting club. Issuing new keys and IDs for the season.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Well I got my first deer of the season!! On the way home from work this morning. Hit a doe, didn't see till I hit her. Thank the Lord for a 6" lift and 35" tall tires, only bent my bumper just a little.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well I got my first deer of the season!! On the way home from work this morning. Hit a doe, didn't see till I hit her. Thank the Lord for a 6" lift and 35" tall tires, only bent my bumper just a little.
Your in good shape...I can barely get in mine on 33's WITH the steering wheel to help. Forget the passenger side of my buddy's truck that's set up like yours with out a running start.

Status
Not open for further replies.