Dog needs new home

Toliver

A friend of my wife wants to rehome a dog. Her husband brought it home as a puppy and never did much training with it. It is, as they claim, house broken, crate trained and knows "sit" and is electric fence trained but that's about it. I have not met this dog...or my wife's friend for that matter... so I cannot personally vouch for any of the information. The bad part which is not the dog's fault is that he chews stuff up if left alone. He will be a year old"ish" in March. Shots good through June. He likes cats but being a big dumb puppy he plays pretty rough.

I just told my wife I'd post it here as another means of trying to find a good home where it might get the training it needs. If there are any other questions I will try to get the answers for you. Actual blood line or what mix of breeds is not known. It came from a rescue group.

Edited to add that he is already neutered.

30276544714672.jpeg30276544706750.jpeg30276544676657.jpeg30276544673202.jpeg

Last edited:

ilbcnu

Aw, looks like a good pup. Chews things up because of anxiety of being left alone. Needs to be outside and riding around in the truck. Where is this?

Toliver

Paulding County.

And my wife sent me a video of him playing with the cat. He wasn't being rough at all. And I'm not sure if the chewing is anxiety or just a puppy being a puppy.... teething and just having a good time.

ilbcnu

I don't think you'll have trouble finding him a furever home. If I were closer I'd consider him myself. I can tell by looking at him he's a good dog.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Boxer/ hound mix. I'm sure he's a bouncy, wiggly but and keeps the coffee table cleaned off with that whip of a tail! Could turn out to be an awesome squirrel dog if he ain't gun shy. Good luck finding him a good home.