DOG THEIVES CAUGHT ON CAMERA in Lake Blackshear area

hardwoodshall

He 'll also be easily identifiable even if they have removed his collar because he has a hot spot on his back by his tail because he has a bad flea every spring and summer and without the medication it will just keep coming back.

zedex

Gator Bait
You've already FB and Youtube'd the video and that's a great start. Next, you need to post the video links in Craigslist Rants-N-Raves and sporting sections.

Also, make sure that you use keywords to generate as many views as possible. Words such as the town you live in, the store where your frequents, the type vehicle of the perps-- anything you can think of that is relevant.

Have the store that accepted the card transactions for that date and time whittle through folks they know and those they don't. Focus on those they don't know as possible suspects.

Extract clear photos from video footage and post photos of the men all over town.

Wylie

Sorry to hear your going thru this. Hope you get him back soon. Cant believe how many dirtbags are out there. In my hometown last week 2 walker hounds were taken from front yard, within a week of being on news dogs were dropped off at a rescue and owners got them back. Gotta keep pressure on the thieves.

cowhornedspike

Another example of a business wasting money on a useless surveillance system that only takes fuzzy pics ... must have used the same cameras that are sold for taking pics of black panthers and bigfeets.

Would it actually kill someone to make a security camera that took useful (read "clear and sharp") pics and videos?

Sorry about your dog and hope you get him back.

trebor9754

They are probably watching the newspapers waiting for you to post a reward. Had the same thing happen to my dog. I knew he was stolen.. As soon as they saw the ad they called.. They were from two counties over of Crisp.

Don't believe it is the same people but similar circumstance.

ghadarits

Fuzzy camera

Another example of a business wasting money on a useless surveillance system that only takes fuzzy pics ... must have used the same cameras that are sold for taking pics of black panthers and bigfeets.

Would it actually kill someone to make a security camera that took useful (read "clear and sharp") pics and videos?

Sorry about your dog and hope you get him back.

I think the quality is in direct correlation to what the customer was willing to pay for. We sell cameras that would have allowed you to count the hairs in the man’s beard at night in the rain but you would have to be willing to pay the price for that type of quality. You average convenience store owner is really just trying to deter people from robbing them as cheaply as possible.

I really hope the dirt bag gets caught and then goes in front of a judge that has hunting dogs. Then he will pay a heavy price for what he did.

hardwoodshall

Still haven't gotten Dakota back but I'm still hopeful. Still waiting to get the info on these guys back so the sheriff can give them a surprise visit. Still it sucks going home and not seeing him come running up wagging his tail with a ball in his mouth. I just don't understand how anyone could steal a persons pet then go home and sleep at night knowing what they did. That there takes a worthless sorry individual or in this case a couple of worthless sorry individuals. I still have hope that we will find Dakota and I know I'll find these sorry worthless jerks who stole him. Until then I will be wishing them the worst and dreaming about putting them behind bars where they belong. I really hope that they are on probation or already have two strikes on their record. It would be very pleasing to put these worthless thieves where they belong for an extended period. Oh well I guess I'm just a little angry and depressed about all this. Maybe I'll hear something soon.

Still haven't gotten Dakota back but I'm still hopeful. Still waiting to get the info on these guys back so the sheriff can give them a surprise visit. Still it sucks going home and not seeing him come running up wagging his tail with a ball in his mouth. I just don't understand how anyone could steal a persons pet then go home and sleep at night knowing what they did. That there takes a worthless sorry individual or in this case a couple of worthless sorry individuals. I still have hope that we will find Dakota and I know I'll find these sorry worthless jerks who stole him. Until then I will be wishing them the worst and dreaming about putting them behind bars where they belong. I really hope that they are on probation or already have two strikes on their record. It would be very pleasing to put these worthless thieves where they belong for an extended period. Oh well I guess I'm just a little angry and depressed about all this. Maybe I'll hear something soon.

I understand, I hope you get Dakota back and they get a long jail time.

Big7

The Oracle
Blood Boiling!

I'd be in jail if I caught em stealing my dog...

I hope you get your dog back soon.

and send that scum to prison.

I heard that. I would be in the letrik' chair though.

My beautiful English Setter passed of natural causes
(16 years old) in 2007. It took me 2 years to get over that. He had been with me for 1/3 of my life.

The X and I "share" a Jack Russell. He's 5 years old.
Kids found him at the bus stop. He would fit in a shot glass then. Eyes were still closed.

We fed him with a medicine syringe until he could take a puppy bottle.

I would go ape if someone tried to do anything to him.

He is hearing impaired so he never gets out of sight cause
we can't call him back if he get's off after squirrel or something like that.

I know how you must feel. I know I would be devastated.

GOOD LUCK CATCHING THEM! Then beat the crap out of them before you call the police. Make them glad to see the police!

cj104

A guy here in SC had his vehicle stolen from the Walmart parking lot with his German Shorthair Pointer inside the vehicle. He put up a billboard add, did all the social media posting you've done, and got his story on the local news. The exposure produced a tip to the police who found his vehicle and his dog (and a meth lab!) just 10 miles from where they were stolen.

Keep your efforts up, and continually broaden your search. Something will turn up.

Big Foot

This dog needs to be found - what can we do to help???

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
I posted a link to this on my facebook page. I have friends and family in Ga and I have asked that they pass it on to there friends in family in Ga. Hope its ok to do that and more important I hope it brings Dakota home safely.

hardwoodshall

I'm still waiting with no new news. Thanks for all the comments and help. I'm still waiting on the banks lawyers to disclose the subpoenad info. I'm going to ask what bank it's through next time I talk to the inspector. If I can get that info I will call them and see if I can get the ball rolling. If they continue to wait to release the information I'll let you guys know who they are and how long they continue to obstruct this investigation.

bhdawgs

Just got a text from hardwoods, they found Dakota! He is alive and well... he is going to pick him up tonight!

I will let him fill in the details later but just wanted to post this update

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Just got a text from hardwoods, they found Dakota! He is alive and well... he is going to pick him up tonight!

I will let him fill in the details later but just wanted to post this update

Thats great news. Hopefully they caught the thieves also.