DOG THEIVES CAUGHT ON CAMERA in Lake Blackshear area

specialk

Just got a text from hardwoods, they found Dakota! He is alive and well... he is going to pick him up tonight!

I will let him fill in the details later but just wanted to post this update

tell hardwoods to buy up some lottery tickets before the luck runs out!

that's awesome news!!!!:clap:

hardwoodshall

I'm headed to pick him up now. The card was tracked to a woman in Macon county. Her brother is one of the guys who stole him. I don't know what is happening to that thieving joker but I hope to find out soon. Right now I'm just ecstatic that he's back alive and well.

I'm headed to pick him up now. The card was tracked to a woman in Macon county. Her brother is one of the guys who stole him. I don't know what is happening to that thieving joker but I hope to find out soon. Right now I'm just ecstatic that he's back alive and well.

Your lucky, very lucky, grats on getting your beloved dog back

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

WHOOOOOOOOOT !!!! Fantastic man !!! :yeah::cheers::yeah:

j_seph

Yippppiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T.P.

Banned

That is awesome!:cool:

PappyHoel

Nice!

MAPSTRE

Congtats!! I bet he will be very happy to see you!! Might have to get him a T-bone to snack on!!

7Mag Hunter

Good News !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would not do for me to find someone who purposely
stole my dog........

Post us some pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardwoodshall

Got him back. He's acting pretty down. Looks good but won't eat or drink and keeps on vomiting. They say they'd prefer not to prosecute on account he is heavily medicated. I'm a good bit happy to have him back but quite disturbed at the state of my pet and the unwillingness to prosecute.

Luke0927

Don't give them any slack you can put a warrant on him, do it! Someone steals on of my dogs it's war.

mattuga

Banned
Prosecute Hard - Glad you have your dog

He stole from you, it should be your choice to prosecute not the LEO. Good luck, make sure there is a charge if not please post why so we can all learn the nuance of this type theft. I cringe to think what would happen if someone stole my lab. Too many people get the easy route, please prosecute if you are comfortable doing so and have the right evidence.

Cheers to your dog back more than anything! I've been told too many times to watch out for my dog because of her look and size appeal. It should not be my worry but we owners of good dogs must be aware of the reality.

Redbow

Hope your Dog recovers fully and congrats on getting him back. I just hope the low life's who had him didn't give him something like antifreeze just for spite ! Yes I would prosecute their butts to the fullest if I could, its not right for law enforcement to just let these people get away with being thieves ...

Big Foot

Insist on charges, PERIOD!!! Do it

Sorry thief new exactly what he was doing, book him Dano!

Gone Fishing

Why don't you post the information for who would be the determining person to decide to prosecute? I'm pretty sure if oh say enough of us on here flood their phone lines and emails they will probably have a change of heart.

Big Foot

Why don't you post the information for who would be the determining person to decide to prosecute? I'm pretty sure if oh say enough of us on here flood their phone lines and emails they will probably have a change of heart.

^^^^this