DOG THEIVES CAUGHT ON CAMERA in Lake Blackshear area

zedex

Gator Bait
Push for charges and congrats on the recovery. If your dog ain't wanting to eat, it could be just stress. When my dog refused, I went and got him some beef jerky. That put his chompers in overdrive

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
So glad you got him back, congrats

specialk

Got him back. He's acting pretty down. Looks good but won't eat or drink and keeps on vomiting. They say they'd prefer not to prosecute on account he is heavily medicated. I'm a good bit happy to have him back but quite disturbed at the state of my pet and the unwillingness to prosecute.

hardwoods, can you get your dog to a vet? I'd have him checked out my friend! so glad you got him back......

PappyHoel

Do a vet visit and have a full check up. If there's any issues maybe you can charge them with animal cruelty. Get the vet to document it.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
How's the dog doing, hope he's ok.

egomaniac247

Man I'm so glad that dog is back with it's rightful owner.

That said, what kind of human being can live with themselves knowing they STOLE A DOG?

hardwoodshall

I got him to the vet. Cost me $200 so far. He was dehydrated. Not very well nourished. Plus his white blood cell count was double what it should be. He's doing much better now finally. I'm going to look into seeing if I can charge him as well.

whchunter

When

When did being medicated give you a get out of jail free card? I'm betting he or his family is related or connected to someone in the local legal system. There were two right? Both medicated? Hmmmmm something stinks. Just where and who gave you that story or advise?
Sic em and stick it to them. Bad enough that they stole your dog but they didn't treat him right once they had him. Makes you wonder what his fate might have been if you hadn't caught them when you did. Bet this wasn't their first rodeo.
Oh by the way congrats on getting your friend back. I guess I got a little POd. :biggrin2:

Snowdawg

News

How about taking your whole story to the news? If nothing else, it would be a feel good story for people to see and maybe enough folks would be upset about nothing happening to the criminal that they would put pressure on the local "guvment" to do something.

Dub

I hope he recovers well.

The lowlifes will probably just tell the law they were recovering a lost dog that was roaming around and they were keeping him from being run over by a car.

Was there any identification-address on his collar ?

GreenPig

My animals are family. If you steal or hurt one on purpose you'd be wise to get your affairs in order. You won't have time when I find you or the ability when I leave. Press charges. What a joke.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well this really had me fired up until I noticed the dates on the posts. Still makes me mad. I live in Sumter County which borders Macon County. This is a small town and the country but is a whole different world up there. It does t surprise me at all that they were reluctant to prosecute because the scumbags were "medicated". My wife deals with Macon County law enforcement through her job and if a person commits a crime in Macon County but they are drunk while they do it, nothing happens. I'm serious. Because they were drunk. There has been a lot of turnover in the last enforcement up there in the last year and some change so hopefully things are getting better.

GreenPig

Well this really had me fired up until I noticed the dates on the posts. Still makes me mad. I live in Sumter County which borders Macon County. This is a small town and the country but is a whole different world up there. It does t surprise me at all that they were reluctant to prosecute because the scumbags were "medicated". My wife deals with Macon County law enforcement through her job and if a person commits a crime in Macon County but they are drunk while they do it, nothing happens. I'm serious. Because they were drunk. There has been a lot of turnover in the last enforcement up there in the last year and some change so hopefully things are getting better.
Good luck. I hope they actually start locking up the lawless for ya'll.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Hate to infringe on your thread, but just had a high $$$ family member/dog stole from us .

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Hate to infringe on your thread, but just had a high $$$ family member/dog stole from us .
I truly hate to hear that, bud. Hope y'all are able to get him/her back safely, and soon. Throw the book at that sorry joker if you catch who's responsible. Pets are our family, but some just don't get that, I guess. And it takes one sorry son of a gun to steal, or harm someones beloved pet.

A chip only shows up if someone takes a dog to a vet clinic and they have a chip reader. Most vets dont have a chip reader.