Don’t know what’s worse, that he calls himself a pastor or that others do.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I bet he calls himself a Christian also...facepalm:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Black folks being told to stay out of white churches sounds pretty racist to me.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Love after all is the removal of hostility toward all including our enemies. That is the central duty of those who are Christians or those who claim to be.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
If white & black churches came together more often it might help heal some of the racial divisions.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
If white & black churches came together more often it might help heal some of the racial divisions.

it sure wouldn't hurt anything. Sunday morning is probably most segregated time of the week. It's a crying shame.

And yes, I have attended black churches too. Not as a regular thing, but as a visitor now and again.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Last year we had a community revival at our church kind of by accident. A black minister was hosting an old timey tent revival. Our Pastor was scheduled to preach one night.
Due to stormy weather the 1st evening our Pastor offered our church & we wound up having it there every night. Different church led praise & worship each night. Was really enjoyable.