Dont Follow Too Close

Sultan of Slime

My daily work commute is from High Falls to Macon.Not a bad drive about 32 miles on I-75(which I make in 26 minutes:bounce:)
Anyhow I noticed this morning that all the "I was supposed to be there 15 mins ago folks" werent riding my butt trying to get where they were going.I just figured it was my lucky day and thought nothing else of it.

Well when I get to work I rolled around back of my truck to go in and I noticed my hammer was still laying on the bumper from the night before.Yesterday when i got home my wife asked me to remove some nails from some used lumber and build her a box for a small garden plot.That hammer rode 32 miles @ 90mph and didnt fall off:huh:

It makes me want to weld an small sledge hammer to my bumper just ease the drive.:bounce:

I am feeling lucky I think I will play the lotto tonight...

BPR

Might have to try that. I noticed that if you have something swirling around in the bed, then most of them will back off as well. :bounce:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jonathan I love to see those 90mph's come thru when I am at work. Makes for a fast day at work....;) Tim

MCBUCK

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
That is too funny. Might be worth putting some JB weld on an old hammer and leave it on the top edge of the tailgate hanging off!

FX Jenkins

was it an eastwing?

Jonathan I love to see those 90mph's come thru when I am at work. Makes for a fast day at work....;) Tim

Good job. Please continue to pull over folks that speed excessively. Cut them no breaks. An idiot driving 100mph was the cause of a huge tragedy in Gwinett Co. on I-85 the other night that essentially killed an entire family. :banginghe I can't stand selfish and irresponsible people that put my family at risk on the road.:whip:

FX Jenkins

Yeah if tiny Tim there pulls you over be prepared for a city invoice and he will confiscate all of your turkey contraban.:bounce:

:rofl:

let me have your license, registration and box call...

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
T-H you must work near Forsyth cause they are crawlin round there!

One of the City of Forsyth's Finest right here.........Those Silver Chargers sure were pretty when I broke them in......Waiting to go back to work so I can break in one of this years model..........of Police Car......:bounce:
You would not believe what you run into out there in the Interstate..........People riding down the road with Hammers on their bumpers..........:bounce:
I have pulled everything you could imagine out of the roadway that would fall off of vehicles and seen alot of stuff out there you would not believe. Yall be careful, Tim

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah if tiny Tim there pulls you over be prepared for a city invoice and he will confiscate all of your turkey contraban.:bounce:

No City invoices here.......Just Good Driving Awards! I accually told a Mother this once. She said her son was upset because the Police pulled her over and he was scared. I told him I pulled his Mother over to give her a Good Driving Award.....:bounce: Gave him a lollypop and he was as happy as could be. She accually thanked me for pulling her over and giving her a ticket......I love it when people understand why we are there.....:) Tim

Red Man

who the heck is riding your tail at 90 mph?

For heavens sake, slow down man. :hair:

That would probably be me.:huh:

I got stopped a couple weeks ago for doing 96.:whip:

He told me to slow it down and have a good day. :banana:

crackerdave

If you go the speed limit in Atlanta,you better have ramps on the back of your car!:bounce: