Don't post in this driveler thread or else! #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
afternoon, peeps!
Well, after the day yesterday, we turned off the alarm clocks and just slept late. It was a long week at work for both of us and the birds just don't know what they want to do right now. No trail cam pics anywhere. Had a great time last night with some really good folks and awesome food. Fishbait and the other club members did a lot of tractoring, dirt turning, and shoveling while Bugsy and i chased birds. Good people.
Well, tomorrow is the start of a call week. I d plan to take most if not all of next week off and chase birds. Man, the seaso is blowing by!

slip

Retired Moderator
Went and picked a buncha skrawburys, watchin the braves game and eatin some biscuits and gravy:fine:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Bratwurst on the george Foreman grill, toasted buttered bun on the electric griddle, and some good spicy Mustard!

slip

Retired Moderator
Another night of General Tzo's chicken and eggroll from the cat shelter. ;)

I had chicken (pretty sure it was chicken, mighta been a cooked tire?) and cold fried-zucchini .... dad cooked:bounce:

But there is still some left over biscuits and gravy ill wipe out later so its all good.:fine:

Sterlo58

afternoon, peeps!
Well, after the day yesterday, we turned off the alarm clocks and just slept late. It was a long week at work for both of us and the birds just don't know what they want to do right now. No trail cam pics anywhere. Had a great time last night with some really good folks and awesome food. Fishbait and the other club members did a lot of tractoring, dirt turning, and shoveling while Bugsy and i chased birds. Good people.
Well, tomorrow is the start of a call week. I d plan to take most if not all of next week off and chase birds. Man, the seaso is blowing by!

You ain't just kiddin dude... The season has been a short one since I've been working every other weekend. Hope to seal the deal on a bird for Sam this coming weekend.

Hankus

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well someone forgot to close the door and another Monday came in

images-1.jpg

but there is a partial cure

brew.jpg

boneboy96

Morning to all on this Miserable Monday.

Hankus

Mornin

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Happy Monday Moaning to you Gobblin, Hankus, and BB.

Gobblin, where did you get my photo this morning cause that is about the way that I feel on a dull Monday Moaning !!!

I do need a few cups to get going so that I might be able to do some dastardly deeds today between here and Raleigh.

I got up at 4:45 AM today in hopes of checking out all of the updates on this site BUT that ole "white screen" monster just captured the entire site so I did several other things before getting around to come back and check things.

If I read things right, I see where our buddy, Quack, went fishing and caught several of them pretty college girls while he was using $1, $5, and maybe even $10 bills for bait. Man, he knows how to bait his hook and he knows all of the good places to fish too !!!! :D :D I think that I need to go fishing on his boat sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.