Double-barreled extended magazines.....

StanB1

For every gun purchase, she wants to send investigators out to talk to the purchaser’s neighbors, friends, relatives, acquaintances to determine if the purchaser should own a gun? Cost would be staggering, and even the Pope would be denied if the “investigators” checked with the right (wrong?) people. This is a thinly veiled proposal to facilitate the ability of law enforcement and politicians to virtually kill the ability for anyone to lawfully buy a gun.

They say she was a street officer with the gangs unit. I’ve seen her on tv several times ( CNN). She is their local resident expert on all things racial...and now guns too. I never was issued an “Armory” to wear for protection, must be something new. If you watch her previous interviews it’s kinda obvious how much she hates whitey. She is an educated idiot minority which makes her a go to gal for the MSM. She was all over the news with Rodney King and ol Trevon Martin, anywhere there’s a dollar to be made. You can see her attitude all over her face when she interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

specialk

well i got news for mrs. don king, my double barrel magazine has never ever killed anyone or been used in a crime!

well i got news for mrs. don king, my double barrel magazine has never ever killed anyone or been used in a crime!
Is your double barrel magazined clipped in place?

NOYDB

And I'm a rocket scientist who moonlights on the weekends doing brain surgery in my carport with a case cutter and a hatchet.
You're stealing my market!

NOYDB

And I'm a rocket scientist who moonlights on the weekends doing brain surgery in my carport with a case cutter and a hatchet.
A Dremel would do most of what was needed.