dove numbers

Big7

The Oracle
They are flying good here in Walton County.

I'm fixing to start checking power lines. If you have a power line that crosses a field planted or just weeds that where you start. After the opener, catch them coming down in the morning and going to the roost in the evenings.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Higher than normal in northwest ga , a lot higher

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Been seeing a lot up till a week ago here in middle Georgia. Need to sit on watering spots cause that’s where the birds will go to in this heat.

Souhternhunter17

Have been seeing alot of birds around in general here in NE GA and birds around our fields with little manipulation so far. We will be cutting some strips this week/next week and preparing to burn Labor day weekend.

Turkeytider

Might be a good season, especially since we`ll have a chance at later migrants with the later end to the season. If that turns out good, maybe it will become a permanent thing (?).

bullet225ho

Not seeing as many now as I did 3 weeks ago. I just cut 3 strips last weekend and there are a few pairs here and there that will land...but I have better numbers lighting in trees and dropping into my water hole in the field than the field itself.