Drivelers #273 Drivelin Days Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Next Monday morning I was scheduled to be there for surgery @ 7:00 am. Now they want me there @ 5:30 am to do the PRE OP appt.

At least at 5:30 you will miss most of the traffic.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep, that’s the time I come through downtown daily.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Got lucky, wife had’nt stripped the handle out completely yet. Found the set screw an tightened it down. Not looking forward to replacing that whole setup.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I was gonna say the same about Hankus ????

Hankus is a trip.

Sometimes nicknamed Drankus as he does like his brukies

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
went out looking for threaded rod in one spot I forgot, not to be found.

Jumped on the tractor and cut for a while to clear my mind of this day's shenanigans.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
To lighten up the day of our resident bayou runner.

Boudreaux been fish'n down da bayou all day and he done run outa night crawlers. He got reddy bout to leave when he seen a big snake wif a frog in his mouf. He knowed dat dem big bass fish like dem frogs, so he decided to steal dat frog.

Dat snake, he be a cotton mouf water moccasin, so he had to be real careful or he'd git bit. He snuk up behin' dat snake and grabbed him roun da haid. Dat ole snake din't lak dat one bit. He squirmed and wrap hisself roun' Boudreaux's arm try'n to git hisself free. But, Boudreaux, he gotta real good grip on his haid, yeh.

Now, Boudreaux knows dat he cain't let go dat snake or he's gonna bite him good, but he had a plan. He reach into da back pocket of his bib overalls and pulls out a pint a moonshine licker. Den he pour some a'dat into da snake's mouf. Well, dat snake's eyeballs kinda roll back in his haid and he turned loose of dat frog and he started licking up dat moonshine licker.

Well, Boudreaux now got da frog, and den puts it in his bait can. Wit dat, Boudreaux toss dat snake into de bayou. Den, he goes back fish'n.

A while later, …. Boudreaux dun feel sumpin' tappin' on his barefoot toe. He slowly look down, and dare wuz dat big water moccasin, …….. 'wit two more frogs'!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
chief looking for the threaded rod with the tractor. :crazy::hammers:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Goodness Chief, I hope tomorrow will be a better day.Going to drive to the farm tomorrow by myself.Hope I have a safe trip. Later and everybody have a great evening......And remember bad luck leaves with the setting sun.Tomorrow is a new day with new adventures.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Chief I’ll think of you as I go through the Emory curve blowing the horn moving the fools outta the way in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.