Drivelers #273 Drivelin Days Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wife is scheduled to work every weekend this month. That’s getting a little old, April schedule is much better.

The last job mine had she was working every dang Saturday and working about 60 hours a week. She hated that job.

She likes the one she's got now.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Scheduling and pay is unique with nurses. If she gets called in for any work beyond her schedule she gets 5-10 bucks more pet hour for those hours regardless of OT status. They target working her three twelves per week she goes into OT at 40. If called in once you hit OT is lucrative.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Scheduling and pay is unique with nurses. If she gets called in for any work beyond her schedule she gets 5-10 bucks more pet hour for those hours regardless of OT status. They target working her three twelves per week she goes into OT at 40. If called in once you hit OT is lucrative.

That's interesting, so her wage goes up if called in beyond her schedule even if she hasn't hit her 40hrs. Then, when she hits her 40 and goes into OT it's based on her higher wage that she receives after her scheduled hours wage.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep so she is scheduled for three 12.5 shifts, 37.5 hours. Last week they got short and called her in for 6 hours. 2.5 hours were at base plus $10. 3.5 hours was base plus $10 x 1.5.

Hornet22

ROMEO
UPDATE on my '96 GMC

I emailed the lady, Cindy, that hit me up this morning and told her I was not comfortable with doing our transaction thru ebay and also was a lil cornfused cause the name in the add was " Vanessa". I proposed that we should meet somewhere tween here and Madison where the truck was located at a discreet location of her and Vanessa's choice and maybe we could all three have a test drive together. Have not heard back as of yet. Will keep ery one updated on the progress of the transaction/test ride:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I wonder how many other members checked on that truck? :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I grew up in a dry county, that’s exactly what we had to do

Good morning sleepy drivelers

AR was mostly dry when I lived there. Toted a cooler everywhere you went.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks. Just making a drive by before head'n to the pond. Y'all have a goot day.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good mornin Bat, gonna finish my coffee and head to the woods

Status
Not open for further replies.