Drivelers #273 Drivelin Days Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I forsee my Chiefbro waiting for at least an hour . .

Afternoon friends !! I gotta whole whopping 2 1/2 hrs sleep . I'll sleep when I'm dead I reckon...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Had all kinds of instructions telling me not to be late. I get here early and am sitting here 20 mins pst apt time and when I checked in they acted like I didn’t have an appt today. :huh:facepalm:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Had all kinds of instructions telling me not to be late. I get here early and am sitting here 20 mins pst apt time and when iceced in they acted like I didn’t have an appt today. :huh:facepalm:

You should holla at 'em . . just saying. I would.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You weren't going for lunch.

Ate before I left, paper work showed another appt in a different dept after this one @ 2:00 pm.

I don’t know what’s going on now, they just said have a seat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You should holla at 'em . . just saying. I would.

Gimme a little more time, not quite there yet. Just driving up here already got me approaching the edge. Daggum wreck on I 75 traffic jam, gps rerouted through all kinds of back streets. Had no clue were I was at that point.

Did have a scenic route though, looking @ beautiful multi million $ homes.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hurry up and wait,,,,

Exactly!

I usually walk right in and have no problems with these appts, but seems something is wrong today.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Good Luck Chief, hope they get you going soon!:lovey:

Chef salat, that's whats fer lunch!:cheers:

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep, 2 different depts don’t know where I’m supposed to be.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’ve got a terrible connection in here, can’t even watch that video.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My wife knows how my appointment goes when she asks, "Did you show up or the redneck?" Sometimes, I have to tell her the redneck was there for a little bit.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
My wife knows how my appointment goes when she asks, "Did you show up or the redneck?" Sometimes, I have to tell her the redneck was there for a little bit.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.